8

You waited in the room and decided to go on Instagram to see what you missed. There were a lot of comments and new followers telling you to cheer up and that they were always on your side.

"Did Jungkook go to the ocean to get water?" You jokingly asked as you had a smile on your face from the joke that you thought was funny.

For a few more minutes you were in the room all alone and to be honest, you wanted to sleep more, but you told Jungkook that you were going to stay awake. You decided to post a tweet about you finally being awake and that you were okay. Just when you were done tweeting, the door was swung open, causing you to jump from the commotion that happened out of nowhere.

"Did you go to the ocean to get me water..." You said with your smiled slowly fading away as you saw six boys standing in front of you with a face that showed disinterest.

"I tried to stop them...here's your water by the way." Jungkook said, pushing through the six boys as he gave you the water.

"H-Hey (Y/N), have you been okay?" Jimin asked as he showed his famous eye smile before setting down the flowers.

"I just woke up, so I guess so." You said with a straight face as you looked at Jimin who looked way too nervous to properly talk.

"C-Can I actually talk (Y/N) in private?" Jimin asked as he looked at Jungkook who was on his phone and sitting on the edge of the bed.

Jungkook nodded his head and walked out of the room with the rest of Bts. You waited for everyone to leave the room before sitting up so that you wouldn't be laying down. Jimin waddled over to a seat that was beside the bed, as he ran a hand through his jet black hair.

"What do you want to talk about?" You asked a little too coldly as you saw his figure slouch a little before taking a deep breath.

"I-I really messed up (Y/N). I now see what you mean about Jem, a-and I want to end my relationship with her." Jimin began to say as his eyebrows furrowed with his mouth turning into a frown.

"But...you can't because you love her." You said as he nodded his head. You sighed and understood where this could lead to in future.

"What should I do?"

"All I can do is wish you luck, Jimin."

---------------

Well....now you guys know how Jimin feels!!

Also I might update twice a day(?)      is that okay for you guys??