9

It was finally time for you to leave the hospital and you were more than excited to be able to sleep on a soft bed. Ever since the talk with Jimin, Jungkook has been making sure that you were okay.

"Do you wanna go anywhere?" Jungkook asked as he looked down at you so you could make eye contact. You nodded your head and pointed to the mall that showed that your favorite store was finally opened.

You dragged him to your favorite store and immediately went to the section where it held gauges, which Jungkook was now in love with. If it wasn't for you, Jungkook would've been uninterested in them. You picked out two black ones so that the both of you could match, but in reality, there was a buy one get one free sale on the jewelry.

"Ah (Y/N), there's something that I wanted to talk to about." Jungkook said as the two of you ate ice cream in the food court.

"Spill the beans." You said cooly as you ate your ice cream while wiping some of the ice cream with a napkin that was on Jungkook's lips.

"Do you mind if we stay as best friends?" Jungkook asked as he looked at you with an apologetic look on his face, as you couldn't help but smile and nod.

"Of course. Does Jungkookie have a crush on someone in his school?" You asked teasing him as he blushed furiously, shaking his head before going back to eating his ice cream.

"Wh-Why would you think th-that?" He asked back as you chuckled and pointed at his phone which lit up with a notification telling him that 'CRUSH' had texted him.

"Who's this lucky person?" You asked as the two of you stood up and began to walk home.He stayed silent for a little before watching you do some weird dance moves as you walked along.

"T-Taehyung...he's been telling me how he hates being the new maknae." Jungkook answered as you stopped and crossed your arms with air puffed in your cheeks.

"So Taehyung is the one that you have a crush on. Why couldn't it be Yugyeom or something?" You asked as the two of you walked in with a comfortable silence. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders as a response which only made you nod your head and tell him that you were going to take a shower.

[1] new notification from Jimin...

-----------------

Ahahahahaha

Don't get too excited kiddos :)