32

"(Y/N), you have an appointment today." Jungkook said as the two of you were sitting in the kitchen eating whatever the younger attempted to make.

"Okay, you have school today though. I'll go by myself." You said as he shook his head and pointed at himself.

"I'll take you, I don't want any of those guys to take you." Jungkook said as you heard footsteps coming.

"You act like we're dating." You joked as Jungkook laughed louder than you expected him to.

"Oh gosh, we had so many good memories when we went on dates." The younger said laughing as you couldn't help but smile at all the fun dates that you two had.

"I still remember that one time where people made us vlog whenever we went out." You said as he nodded his head while biting toast that you had made.

"Those were the days." Jungkook said while smiling and letting you bite some of his toast.

"Good morning." Jin yawned out as he rubbed his eyes and walked down with his pink onesie on.

"Noona, let's go." Jungkook then said as you looked at the time that was obvious that you were gong to be really early to your appointment.

"Kook, I'm going to be too early. I'll drop you off at school." You said as you gave him a slight nudge and a smile so that he could stop looking at him who had no idea what he did.

Sooner or later, you finally dropped off the younger after going to a cafe to eat breakfast while buying his favorite pair of Timberlands. By the time that you were done with Jungkook, you still had time to go home and actually change out of what you were you wearing.

When you came back to your place, you saw the six boys sitting down in the dining room eating what Jin made for them. It would be a real big understatement if you had said that the boys were alive when they were done eating, because they looked like they were ready to create two albums.

"How was the doctors?" Jin asked as Jimin, mostly, looked at you as if you were supposed to tell him everything.

"Uh, I didn't go yet. I'm about to change and then head out." You said while slightly bowing to the boys and running off to your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ootd mah friends :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ootd mah friends :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kook, I swear, if you get caught calling me during math, then there  will be no late night song covers with me today." You threatened over the phone, while walking downstairs to see the boys somewhat curious to who you were speaking to.

"Are you getting ready? Let me take you please~. Save me from this torture noona." Jungkook whispered as you rolled your eyes and mouthed to the boys that you were going to the hospital now.

"I'm coming with you." Jimin blurted, a little to loud to where Jungkook could hear and point out who was speaking.

"(Y/N) put me on speaker. Mr.Kwon may I use the restroom?" Jungkook asked over the phone before hearing the phone being pushed into his pocket.

"Yah, don't keep me on the phone while doing your business." You said as you shook your head 'no' to Jimin.

"Am I on speaker?" Jungkook asked as you quietly sighed before putting him on speaker.

"You're on."

"Yah listen here Jimin. I don't mind you taking (Y/N) to her appointment, it's just the fact of you being alone with her while I'm in school that makes me pissed. I understand that you have a thing for her, but just to let you know, I will break every fucking bone in your body if you make her suffer once again." The room was silent as you shrugged your shoulders and decided to talk to him privately.

"I'll let you know what the doc says. Now go pay attention in class." You said as you ended the call with the younger before facing the six boys who looked taken back.

"He's changed."

"No dip."

-----------------

Sorry if this is trash I'm writing this while I'm in the car lol

Looks like y'all want a Taehyung fanfic after this~ so please look forward to it :)