7

Kook_the_Jung:

Kook_the_Jung: welp, I gotta post old selcas of us together since (Y/N) doesn't wanna wake up anytime soon :((

32,382 likes • 793 comments

DeanTrbl: don't worry dude. She'll be awake very soon

Stan talent: you guys are cute...but may I ask what happened??

Army wins: @Stan Talent, someone attacked (Y/N), but Jungkook won't say who

I luv Kookies: awwww you guys are adorable together!! I hope (Y/N) gets better soon!!

Wtf JJK: ew, I hope she doesn't wake up.

I luv Kookies: why tf would you say that about a loved one?! @Wtf JJK

Wtf JJK: Jungkook would be part Bts, if (Y/N) didn't decide to ruin everything.

Dean.trbl: @Wtf JJK, if only you knew the actual truth...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and locked my phone before going back into (Y/N)'s room to see a lot of letters and gifts from fans. Even though it was sweet of them, the only thing that came to my mind was if (Y/N) was awake.

"(Y/N) guess what happened today?" I ask as I held her small hand that could barely be seen with my hand covering hers.

I wiped the fallen strands of hair out of her face before I started to brush and do her hair. While doing (Y/N)'s hair, I looked at the piled up mail and boxes that were in the entrance one more time with a small smile tugging on the corner of my lips. Quietly sighing, I took the hairband and put (Y/N)'s hair into a high ponytail.

"I met with Dean today to get advice. He's so kind and nice looking. Good thing you met me first." I said laughing at my own joke before continuing to talk to her alone.

"Everything was going great until he brought up what happened with you...I kind of exposed you. Don't be mad at me when you see people telling you to cheer up and stuff." I said as I smiled at her and squeezed her hand tightly.

"We should get our hair dyed when you wake up. I was thinking a nice soft purple or blond. I want to do something that I know will make people think I'm crazy." I said with a light chuckle before being greeted with a sweet sound that I immediately recognized.

"Really?...Purple?" (Y/N) croaked out as I felt my own two eyes widen from the amazing sight that was in front of me.

Before I could even say anything, I engulfed her into a tight hug, knowing that it caught her off guard. I pulled away and saw her smiling like an idiot as I joined in and smiled back.

"You probably need water.  I'll be back (Y/N), don't go back to sleep." I jokingly said as she playfully rolled her eyes and nodded her head.

I walked out of the room smiling ear to ear, making my way to get water for (Y/N), until I heard voices that seemed way too familiar for me. As much as I wanted to ignore the voices, they seemed to be growing louder and louder.

"Yah, Jungkook! Don't ignore us!" Someone yelled as I closed my eyes for a few seconds before continuing my path to get water for (Y/N).

"Jeon Jungkook, as your mom in Bts, stop and turn around!" The one and only Jin said as I sighed and noticed that my eyesight grew blurry with salty tears streaming down my face.

I pivoted on my heels and faced Jin who was looking down and scratching the nape of his neck. Jimin was holding a bouquet of while giving me a smile, I silently scoffed and noticed that Yoongi was looking at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing.

"Do I need to remind you that I'm not in Bts?" I asked coldly while glaring at each and every one of them.

"How's (Y/N)?" Jimin asked as I raised an eyebrow and noticed that Jem wasn't with them today. Maybe they finally caught her and had broken up with her.

"Why does it matter to you?" I asked back as he pursed his lips and nodded his head before going beside Yoongi.

"Listen, you should be grateful that we actually came. We could've stayed at the dorms if it wasn't for Jimin who wanted to come." Hoseok said as I rolled my eyes and placed a hand on my hip.

"I don't really care why you guys came, but you can leave now. You guys still don't feel bad for what Jem did to (Y/N), so what's the point of you coming here?" I said as the six boys nodded their heads.

"So where's (Y/N)'s room?" Jimin asked with a smile on his face, making everyone look at him as if he didn't understand what just happened.

"Why do you want to see her?" Namjoon asked as I glared at him, waiting for Jimin to respond.

"Because she's my best friend. Why wouldn't I want to see her?"

-----------------

OH MAAAAAAN

I have a YoonMin Instagram story in my drafts lol