41

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who this is?

Lmao Youngjae ? I was just about to text and tell you that Coco misses Coco😂😂

...

this is Jem

How's jail treatin ya

Hold up how'd you get a phone, how the hell do you know my number, and out of all the ppl why are you texting me?

To tell you that I got out with help of friends, but don't worry. I'm not here to harm you or anything, I'm just going to tell you that you really deserve Jimin. And I'm sorry.

Lmao is u okay?

Is this Jem?

What the hell did jail do to you

I wrote a novel in jail, and it really opened up my mind. I also went to church that they have in here and got baptized

They probably had to go to an ocean to baptize you

What?

Nothing.

Anywho, let me remind you of something.

Oh okay.

(That's you bein a savage^ )

"(Y/N), who was that for?" Jimin asked as he peeped over your shoulder to see an unknown number.

"It was for Jem. Shouldn't you be inside with the food?" You asked while raising an eyebrow as Jimin smiled at you sheepishly before pecking you on the lips.

The two of you walked back inside the house to see all of the couples laughing and having a good time, only making you smile at the wonderful sight.

"Did she say yes?" Jungkook commented as Jimin sighed and shrugged his shoulders while giving you a look to make you feel guilty.

You walked over to where YoonSeok was and sat in the chair that was next to them. Jimin demanded that he would make food since he told everyone that he learned from Jin how to cook. You, on the other hand, didn't have a good feeling with the food since you knew how much of a bad cook he is.

"Chim, do you need help?" You asked as you skipped your way over to the struggling male.

"Does this taste good?" Jimin asked as he made you taste the fried rice that he as making.

"Do you want me to butter my words up or tell you straight forward?" You asked with a smile on your face while Jimin had a frown.

"Don't be like this~." Jimin whined as you chuckled and patted him on the shoulder.

"Let me cook before you give people food poising." You said as he sighed and tied the apron around your waist so you wouldn't get your clothes dirty.

While doing so, you decided to get the ingredients that were needed, only making it harder for Jimin to tie the apron properly.

"Yah, you're moving too much to make my bunny ears on this apron." Jimin said as he hit your shoulder lightly.

"Well you're gonna have to deal with that in the future when we're living together~." You teased as you waved the spoon around, not noticing that Jimin was now staring at you like he has never seen a girl before.

"W-Wait are you serious?" Jimin asked as you nodded your head and continued to cook the rice.

"Fucking date already!" Yoongi yelled from the table with his head laying on it and his hood on.

"We are dating!" You yelled back, making Jimin spin you around so that his lips would make contact with yours.

Without even thinking, you immediately kissed back and had your arms around Jimin's neck. It would be an understatement to say that you were shocked that he had kissed you so suddenly, but at the same time you knew that he was waiting a long time. You felt Jimin's lips curve into a smile as he continued to kiss you, which only made yours do the same. Sparks were flying in your stomach as time stopped leaving you and Jimin trapped in your own world. You finally had the man that you fought, laughed, cried, and had a fun time with in your reach. Your best friend, Park Jimin was in love with you. With your feelings being the exact as his. Everything was finally perfect.

"Yah! My rice is going to burn!"

---------------

Don't kill me but....

The end😂😬😂

THANK YOU GUYS FOR STICKING WITH THIS MESSY STORY LINE!! I LOVE YALL! ❤️

SHOUTOUT TO MY COMMENTING SQUAD! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE LMAO 💕

SHOUTOUT TO MY SILENT READERS! THANKS FOR STICKING WITH THIS HORRIBLE WRITER💗

But uh guess what??

It's time for your Taehyung X Reader fanfic to be published :)

With that bein said~~~~~~THE PROLOGUE WILL BE OUT

Don't leave me guys 😂😂😂

^ me being pathetic