33

"The doctor said that she should be good in about two to three days." Jimin told Jungkook as you had Coco in your lap falling asleep on you.

"Thanks..." Jungkook whispered out as you saw Jimin smiling, knowing that he was probably going to tease him.

"What was that?" Jimin coped as he ran a hand through his hair while smiling at Jungkook.

"I said buy me the limited edition Timberlands." Jungkook answered while holding back his smile that was tugging at the ends of his lips.

"Alright. But you have to be my close friend." Jimin said as you raised an eyebrow at the sudden deal that was unfolding.

You shook your head and headed up to your room so that you could put Coco down on your bed...Youngjae insisted on you doing the most. While you were in your room, a knock was on your door making you jump at the loud knock.

"Come in." You sighed out as you tied your hair in a messy bun.

"I uh just wanted to let you know that I put Jem in uh jail. So uh you don't have to worry anymore." Yoongi said while ruffling his hair as you couldn't help but grin at the statement.

"You really put her in jail?" You asked with your almost gone voice.

Yoongi nodded his head as you smiled and reached your hand out so that he could shake it with his, but was only pulled into a hug and a big sigh from the other.

"I'm really sorry (Y/N). Please forgive me." Yoongi croaked out as you could hear light sniffles from the other.

"I'm the only one that can hug her. You have to get permission from me in order to hug (Y/N)." Jungkook said as he barged into your room with Jimin behind him who looked a little jealous.

"You guys are going to wake Coco up." Jimin said as you chuckled queerly at his statement that broke off the awkwardness that was arising.

Yoongi had let go of you due to Jungkook's strong biceps that basically ripped him off of you. Jimin had made his way onto the bed and was now cuddling with Coco in his arms, as he then fell asleep.

"Where are the rest of the members?" You asked as Yoongi shrugged his shoulders before going on his phone.

"They probably went to get something. Jungkook, did you so see those new Timberlands?" Yoongi asked, clearly catching the younger's attention.

"Yes, what about them?" Jungkook asked as he pretended to be mad even though he was hoping that Yoongi would buy them for him.

"Well, do you perhaps want to go with me to the mall? I was going to get some Yeezys...I'll buy them for you if you want to." Yoongi said as he scratched the nape of his neck waiting for the younger's response.

"Oh my gosh yes--I mean, if you want to then sure." Jungkook said as he fixed his black beanie. You giggled at how Jungkook tried to keep his cool while hearing the words 'Timberlands'.

"Wanna go now?" Yoongi asked as the younger eagerly nodded his head and ran downstairs to put on his Timberlands.

"Have fun." You said as you waived goodbye before falling on your bed on the other side of Coco and Jimin.

A little bit of a time skip~

You woken up to the sound of the smoke detector going off and the smell of burnt pancakes making it's way to you. Before you could even get of the bed, Coco ran into the room and and tackled you with her tiny body making a smile being planted on your face.

"Let's go see what Jimin did to my poor kitchen." You said while putting Coco back down on the floor.

You walked into the kitchen to see Jimin struggling as he was currently fanning all of the smoke that was making the detector go off.

"Why are you making pancakes at 5 in the evening?" You asked while crossing your arms.

"I was hungry and I thought that you would be hungry too, so I got up and made pancakes." Jimin argued as he tried to defend himself while running over to the pancakes that were black like charcoal.

"For now on, you're not allowed to cook." You said while laughing at his attempt of pancakes before tossing them in the can.

"At least I tried." Jimin said while shrugging his shoulders and going over to a stool that was for the little island that you have.

You nodded your head and decided to make pancakes with chocolate filling because that's just the right way to do things. While making the food, you saw Yoongi and Jungkook finally coming back from their trip to the mall as both boys had smiles on their faces.

"Noona, I bought you shoes." Jungkook said as he held up a pair of Timberlands that were probably the same as his.

"Thanks Kook, you didn't have to though." You said while ruffling his hair as the younger smiled and went to place them in your room.

"I bought you shoes too...hope you like them." Yoongi said while ruffling his hair and waddling over to your room to put them away.

"I bought you a new memory." Jimin then said as you playfully rolled your eyes while putting a dab of chocolate on the tip of his nose.

"Thanks for burning my pancakes." You said while cleaning the area that the both of you had used to cook.

"(Y/N) can we talk?"

---------------

Who might this be??

I have way too many ideas for new stories :\\