36

Ootd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ootd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N) let's go out." Jimin blurted as he skipped towards you, while you were sitting on the couch with Coco in your arms.

"Whoah there, why all of a sudden?" You asked as he smiled and propped himself next you.

"Something just told me that today is a great day to take you out." Jimin answered as you stared at him before shrugging your shoulders.

"Okay, let's go." You answered as he smiled before running over to get his and your shoes.

When you were walking around, you had made sure that you grabbed a mask because if anything, you didn't want a crazy fan telling you something weird. Jimin was too busy fawning over the phone cases that he had seen.

"(Y/N), I'm going to go buy a phone case. Do you want one?" Jimin asked as you shook your head and showed him the phone case that Jungkook had gotten you.

The other sighed before taking your hand and pulling you into the phone case store. Jimin walked over to the one that he's been eyeing ever since he walked in, while you scrolled through your twitter feed to see if anything was new.

"(Y/N), I bought you a case that matches with mine. So if you ever want to switch cases, you can put mine on." Jimin explained as he showed you a see through case that had designs that could only be seen with the light which was pretty cool.

"Okay, but you're taking the blame if Jungkook gets jealous." You said while shrugging your shoulders before walking around the mall with Jimin beside you.

~Time Skip~

"We're back." You simply stated as you saw Yugyeom and Jungkook cuddling on the couch while watching whatever was on.

You chuckled at the sight and decided to let the two be since this was probably the time that they were going to confess to each other. Jimin noticed the two boys and quietly took a picture....and failed.

"Fu--the flash is on! Run!" Jimin whispered yelled as the two of you ran outside of the house and to the backyard with Coco running out with you guys.

"Yah, you could've gotten a really good shot of your flash wasn't on." You whined while catching your breath since you completely forgot how huge your yard was.

"My bad, when should we go in?" He asked as you shrugged your shoulders while walking over to the hammock.

"I don't know, but I'm taking a nap. It's probably going to be a long time though." You answered while yawning and positioning yourself on the hammock.

You were just about to shut your eyes when you suddenly felt the ride side of the hammock become heavy, causing you to keep your eyes open.

"Either Coco got really fat, or someone is on this hammock with me ." You said as you turned around to meet eye to eye with Jimin.

"Are you calling me fat?" Jimin asked a little too seriously to be in a joking matter, causing you to panic inside.

"Y-Yah, didn't I tell you not to worry what other people think of you?" You asked while pinching Jimin's cheeks causing him to blush.

"Yeah a year ago." He answered as you loosened your grip on his cheek while looking the other in the eye.

The two of you stayed silent and just stared at each other until you finally had the courage to speak up since it was getting a little to awkward for you.

"Well, don't care about what other people think about you, because it's only going to let them think that they can walk over you. And that is something that you don't want." You said before yawning and letting Jimin wrap his around your waist.

"Oho, you're actually letting me hold you." Jimin said as you lightly punched his chest.

"It's only so I don't fall off." You answered while blushing before feeling yourself getting pulled closer to Jimin.

"Well, I want you closer." Jimin said quietly into your ear as you blushed even more before hearing the other chuckle at your reaction.

"What is wrong with you, Chim?" You asked as you hesitantly buried your head into his chest.

"I'm jut madly in love with this girl and I don't know what to do because she's with me right now..."

----------------

I wrote this chapter on the road back from Kcon so sorry if it's all over the place :((

Btw I'm in love with E'Dawn if ya can't tell by new covers😂😂😂😂