17

You walked in your house only to be greeted by the three boys struggling to warm up the pizza bites that you told Jungkook about.

"No Jungkook, we keep the fork in it so that it can tell us if the food is warm or not." Yugyeom said as you tilted your head and decided to watch afar without saying a word.

"I'm pretty sure we take the fork out though." Hyunwoo said as Jungkook and Yugyeom shook their heads.

"Noona always has something with her that looks like a fork to check if the food is cooked or not though." Jungkook said as you shook your head realizing that he was talking about that time that you baked the chicken.

"Let's just keep the fork in there and cook them for ten minutes." Yugyeom said as Hyunwoo continued to tell the two boys that they were wrong.

Before they could even try to do that, you decided to keep your microwave in good conditions, so you quickly walked over to three boys who were about to put the food in the microwave.

"Hyunwoo is right, and you put it in for about one minute, not ten." You said as you took the fork out of one of the pizza bites.

While doing that, Jungkook had told the two boys to go put on a movie or a drama so that they could begin watching it once the food is out. You paid no mind to the boys who were deciding if they wanted to watch To The Beautiful You or if they wanted to watch Frozen.

"Elsa deserves more love! I would love to be her boyfriend!" Hyunwoo said as you chuckled at his loud statement as Yugyeom shook his head.

"You're already Jack Frost because of your hair! I'll marry Elsa!" Yugyeom said as you heard Hyunwoo gasp then mutter a curse word.

"You're friends are something else." You said to Jungkook as he was beside you watching you put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Where'd you go?" Jungkook asked as you turned around so that you could face him.

You hummed in response and crossed your arms before taking the plate out.  "Jin wanted to talk, but it ended up with Jimin talking to me instead." You answered as Jungkook nodded his head, clearly being mad about the fact that Jimin was talking to you.

"What did he want to talk about?" Jungkook asked as you shook your head and pointed to the two boys who decided to watch To The Beautiful You.

"I'll tell you later, right now, you have friends to take care of." You said as you handed Jungkook the plate of pizza bites while pushing him to the living room.

"Noona, do you want to watch this with us?" Yugyeom asked as you nodded your head and went to your room to change while bringing Coco with you.

Jimin's Pov (ohoho something new)

I went back down to the dorm, only to be greeted with Jin looking rather confused on where I ran off to. Taehyung was currently eating ramen that Hoseok made for him while Yoongi and Namjoon were in the studio writing lyrics and making beats.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Jin asked as Hoseok looked at me as I took off my jacket, heading off to my room not wanting to talk to anyone.

"I think she went home. She didn't look too well now that I think about it." Taehyung answered as I rolled my eyes, plummeting on my bed.

"That's too bad, I was going to ask her something." Jin said as he shrugged his shoulders before going to the living room to join Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Oh hyung, didn't you talk to (Y/N) over the phone?" Hoseok asked as I rolled off my bed, putting on a hoodie while going over to the room.

"Yeah, why?" I asked while sitting on the floor, furthest away from the three boys.

Jin looked at me as if I had something on my face while Taehyung sighed before going back to eating his ramen. Hoseok wasn't really paying attention since he was too busy watching the new girl choreography that he found online.

"What did you guys talk about?" Jin asked as I hummed in response while putting the hood on my head.

"I didn't even get to say anything since the two hyungs in the studio, wanted to talk about her while I was on the phone." I said as Jin nodded his head.

"Where's Jem?" Namjoon asked as he walked out the studio with broken glasses that he needed in order to see.

Jin sighed as he put out his hand, waiting for the other to give him his glasses so that he could fix them. Hoseok shrugged his shoulders while Taehyung took out his phone and pulled out a thread that seemed to be catching his attention a lot lately.

"Isn't this her?" Taehyung asked as I nodded my head, not caring if they were going to shower me with questions.

Silence took over the atmosphere in the living room, with Namjoon coming over and patting my back. Taehyung ruffled my hair while pursing his lips, Hoseok finally decided to pay attention to why they were trying to comfort me.

"They are plenty of fish in the sea, Jimin." Hoseok said as Namjoon nodded his head agreeing with what Hoseok said.

"I'm okay. She was actually cheating on my all this time." I said as Yoongi finally came out and went to Hoseok to lay his head on.

"Wait how do you know that?" Namjoon asked as I had to scroll up in my photo gallery on my phone to find the picture that (Y/N) showed me when she was texting Jungkook.

Once I found the screenshot of the picture of her conversation with the younger, it was almost as if the atmosphere changed from a comfortable silence to guilt swallowing every person in the room. I looked at Yoongi and Taehyung specifically since they were the closest to (Y/N), but of course, they were the ones that declined the screenshot.

"That doesn't mean that what Jem told us isn't true though," Yoongi said as he went back to laying his head on Hoseok's lap.

"Well...let's make a tweet asking everyone who went to the same high school as (Y/N) to come and meet us."

-----------

Do yall have a good feeling about this??