21

Once you picked up Jungkook from his school, you were now on your way to Bts once again. Half of you wanted to run the exact opposite way of where the dorm was and try to find an excuse why you couldn't go, the other half was determined on to get everything settled once and for all.

"Do you think Jem will be there?" You asked as Jungkook nodded his head while wrapping his left arm around your shoulders.

"She went to your school, so it would only make sense if she came." Jungkook answered as you sighed.

While walking into the company building, many of the workers were once again looking at you as if you were someone crazy, just because of what you were wearing. You rolled your eyes with Jungkook telling you to ignore those heartless people. When you finally arrived in the dorm, you noticed that everyone either had cups of coffee or tea in their hands while peacefully answering every question that the members were asking.

"So basically, she was a nobody who was saved by Jimin on the last day of high school?" You heard Jin ask a lady who looked sort of familiar.

"Yep, oh she was also bullied, but I think you guys already know that." She said as you lowered your head and followed where Jungkook was going.

"I'm going to go say hi to Jem because that's what you should do, but don't worry I would never be an acquaintance with someone like that." Jungkook said as he ruffled your hair while taking your small hand.

When you were walking over to Jem with Jungkook, you saw Yoongi and Taehyung eyeing you down while talking to people who asked them questions. You took a deep breath while watching Jungkook talk to Jem about whatever while you looked around, not trying to seem as if you were interested in their conversation.

"(Y/N), can we talk for a bit?" Jem asked as she gave you an apologetic smile that you knew was fake. You nodded your head and followed her outside of the dorm so that the two of you were in the hallway.

"What do you want to talk about?" You asked as you looked at her who was swirling her cup around as she hummed before looking up.

"How does it feel?" She asked as you furrowed your eyebrows, waiting for her to explain a little bit more.

Yoongi's Pov (don't beat him up yet ya'll LOL)

"I just saw (Y/N) and Jem walk out." Tae said to me as he looked at me as if I was supposed to do something.

"Go tell the other members." I said as he nodded his head running over the place, trying to find every member so he could tell them the news.

By the time that he finally came back, the other members were with them and all having the same look on their faces. I nodded my head as we slipped past the crowd of talking people so that we could find a place to listen to their conversation.

"Wait, they're in the hallway...what are we supposed to tell them if we run into them?" Jimin asked as we all thought for a little before Namjoon came up with a plan on saying that we were going to get more drinks.

"Okay, but then they would expect us to go back to the dorm." Hoseok said as I nodded my head, making the plan seem harder to think of.

"Don't we have another entrance somewhere?" I asked as they nodded their heads.

"So why don't we go through that one since it's across from where they might be?" Jin asked as we all then agreed to go with that plan because of it being the only one that seemed reasonable.

We walked to the other side of our dorm entrance and immediately saw Jem and (Y/N). I silently scoffed at how they were both just standing in silence.

"What do you want to talk about?" (Y/N) asked as we all waited for Jem to answer.

"How does it feel?" Jem said as we all felt a little confused on why she would bring up a question that didn't even explain well.

"How does what feel?" (Y/N) asked as I sat down on the floor, knowing that this would take longer than I expected.

"How does being betrayed for something that you never did feel?" Jem asked as she walked around (Y/N) as if she was an animal hunting its prey.

"You knew they would react this way, didn't you?" (Y/N) asked back, as I turned around to the members to see if they knew what the two girls were talking about.

"Do you think they're talking about our fans?" Tae asked as I lightly smacked him on his head for giving me that question.

"Of course. With Jimin believing everything that came out of my mouth just because he was so in love with me. So basically, you lost once I started dating Jimin. And now that they believe that you did those things to me, they will never trust you ever again." Jem explained as I felt something, making me feel sick for some reason.

"Why would you do that when I didn't do anything to you?" (Y/N) asked through her shaky voice.

"Didn't I tell you that I was going to make your life a living hell? Those were my last words to you before graduation in high school." Jem said as the only thing that I was feeling was guilt.

"So Jungkook...was telling the--" Hoseok stopped midway in his sentence as we all saw Jem throwing her cup of hot coffee on the other, making Jimin running out to help (Y/N).

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" I yelled as I ran over to (Y/N) and Jimin with the others falling behind.

"Tch. It's not like you guys actually someone like her. Don't forget what I said (Y/N)." Jem said as she walked into the elevator while giving us a wave.

We all watched Jem enter the elevator before going to (Y/N) who had her head held down. Not even daring to look up at us...I just want to tell her that I'm sorry for everything. I ran a hand through my blond hair before opening my mouth to say something but was stopped by (Y/N) saying something.

"Don't touch me."

--------------------------

hmmm part two??

Also this idea was given by YoongiJiyongwifee :))