Hello new life.

*this is my first story in wattpad. So I'm sorry if I don't do such a good job lol enjoy*

Chapter 1

Katherine's pov

So here I am. On a damn plane on my
way to Stratford Ontario Canada. Why? Well my parents decided it was the best. You see I'm not exactly the good girl but I wouldn't say I'm bad. I graduated school but I guess they couldn't stand me being there anymore. How much love.

I'm going to be living with my aunt and her 17 year old daughter. Me I'm 20 years old. "Lady's and gentlemen well be landing very soon please stay seated and put your seat belts on" the annoying lady spoke. I rolled my eyes wanting to land already.

It took about 30 minutes to land. Now I'm sitting on a chair. Waiting for my aunt. How nice to be late. "Oh darling" I hear someone say, I look to my side to see my aunt coming to me. She embrace me in a bear hug, "Hello aunt Samantha" I said hugging back. My cousin right behind her on her phone. She really didn't seem exited to see me. "Hey you" I said while poking her side. She looked up and gave me a bored expression. "Hi" was all she said before turning back to her phone. Damn.

"Let's go" my aunt said giving my cousin a glare. I smiled at her, We started walking to the car. You know Canada doesn't seem so bad. It's snowing so I guess ill have some fun. "Oh hunny it's cold you should put your sweater on. You're not used to this weather" my aunt said. Ugh I just go here and I'm already annoyed by her. I smiled and nodded just to be polite. We got outside and the cold wind hit my face. Making me shiver, she was right.

The ride from the airport to her house wasn't as bad as I though a good 56 minutes. Almost an hour. Her house is big but not so big i'll say it's just normal. "So want to see your room?" My aunt asked. "Sure" I said. She lead me upstairs to a room. I opened it and it was actually pretty. The walls were a kind of white color, Like pearl color. It had a king bed and everything. "I like it" I said turning around and giving my aunt a smile. "Good. Well unpack and come downstairs okay" she said before leaving.

It took me a good 30 minutes. Once I was done I went downstairs. My aunt and cousin were sitting down on a couch. "What's up?" I asked sitting with them. "I though maybe you and Karla can go spend some cousin time" my aunt said. I looked at Karla who was looking at me already. "Sure. Whatever" I said getting up. "I'm gonna get my purse" I said. I went up stairs to my room and go it getting out of the house we started walking not knowing where she would lead me to.

"Look I'm sorry if I didn't show much excitement when you came I was just mad but I'm happy I finally got someone with me to hang" she said. I smiled and hugged her. A black van passed our way the moment it did I saw  someone looking at me. I couldn't really see their face. But I'm pretty sure it's a guy. He kept staring at me till the van was not visible to my eyes.

"Katherine!" Karla said waving her hand in my face. "Huh?" "I was asking you if you want to get ice cream" "oh sure" we walked to a ice cream shop it wasn't far. I know we're crazy eating ice cream while it's snowing but oh well. 

"So tell me about here. Is it a good place?" I asked. "Well.... Look you see those guys?" She said. I looked behind me to see a bunch of guys. They looked around their 19-25. One caught my eye. He was wearing all black and he had sunglasses on even thought there wasn't any sun, If I didn't say he was cute i would be lying.

"yeah" I said turning around to my cousin.

"well there the bad boys in town. No one and I mean no one messes with them. They can kill you and no one will know" she said with a serious face. I looked again to see that guy staring me. Surprised I quickly looked away.

"He's looking at you" my cousin said making me feel more nervous than what I already felt. I could still feel the pair of eyes.  "Who?" I asked dumbly even thought I already knew the answer I just wanted to make sure.  "Him... The leader" "who?" I said again confused. The leader?  "Justin.. Justin Bieber"