Decision.

You should share this with your friends ;) js.

____________________

Chapter 4

Justin's pov

That girl, Katherine. She's different and I like different. It's been a week since she got here. I been watching her carefully and I know she knows I am watching. I still remember when I first saw her. She quickly got my attention, Her perfect body, the way she smiles, her big brown eyes, her soft hair. Just everything about her. Shaking my head a chuckle left my lips. What is this girl doing to me?

Running my fingers through my hair I pulled the ends frustrated by myself "Dude?" Someone said snapping me out of my thoughts. "What?" I said looking at who was calling me. It was Matt, He's one of my members and also one of the best guy friends a guy could ask for.

"What's wrong with you? If you keep pulling your hair your gonna lose all of it" he said now sitting next to me on one of the chairs in the kitchen. "Shut up " I said punching his arm making him hiss in pain. "Dude I'm just saying. So what's her name?" He said making me look at him shocked. "What?" I asked trying to figure out how the hell he even knew it was about a girl.

"Dude I'm not stupid. I know you've following someone. I'm just assuming it's a girl by the way you sometimes just zoomed out" he said smirking at me. Shaking my head I looked at the floor. The thing is I can't lie to Matt. He's been there for me the most. "Katherine. Her name is Katherine" I said in a whisper but I knew he heard me. "Mhm" he said making look back up at him. "And you like her?" He said with his eyebrows raised high. "No. I don't" I said I can't become soft I just can't with the type of way I'm living I can't. But I'm slowly breaking the number one rule I promised my self, To never fall for a girl.

"Stop lying to yourself Justin. If you didn't like this girl you wouldn't go out of your time just to follow her around like a lost puppy. You haven't had a real relationship in years. It's about time that you do" he said patting my back. "Don't you get it Matt. I would be putting her in danger. No matter if I like her or not. We are not normal and she probably already has her life figured out. Who am I to destroy that?" I said. But truly I wished she would at least give me a chance to show her who I really am.

"Maybe, Maybe not. Have you met her?"  he said.  I looked away regretting the way I made her feel when I first met her. I probably scared the living lights out of her but could you blame me after seeing her with that Randie guy I had to make sure she knew who I was. "What did you do Justin?" Matt said, I could feel his hard stare making me feel like a five year old being lecture by his dad for breaking the most expensive vase.

"I might, maybe scared her a little. I mean I was following her after she dropped her cousin of school. Trust me I wasn't planning on showing myself but she almost fell and I felt the argue to not let her fall so I got her. Long story short I told her I wanted her and yeah" i said scratching my neck avoiding eye contact with him. "Damn it Justin. You better find a way to fix it. If you really want this girl fight for her. Be the Justin I know. The one that doesn't give up easily. But whatever you chose know I'll be by your side" he said leaving after that.

Putting my head in my hands I pulled my hair again. "Fuck" I hissed. "Yo bieber" Calvin. Another member of mine said. "What?" I said lifting my head up and giving him a glare for interrupting my thoughts.  "We have a job to get done. Coming or no?" He said. Raising his eyebrows. I smirked. Maybe this will help me clear my mind for a little.  "Let go have some fun" I said while grabbing my gun and heading outside.

_______________

Small chapter.

Vote / comment ;*