Official.

no ones POV

Katherine was finally going to get out of the hospital. Justin never left her side no matter how much her aunt wanted too. Everyday she would come and shake her head or try to talk to Justin but Katherine was not having it. She didn't let Justin out of her sight. At the moment Justin and Kath were packing her stuff to leave.

"your ready?"Justin asked looking around to see if she had everything, Katherine nodded. when there were about to open the door her aunt came in. "you can't leave with him" she said with a worried and panic look on her face. Katherine looked at her in disbelieve. "watch me" she told her aunt, Grabbing Justin's hand she started moving. "no Kath you can't" her aunt called back, panic evident in her voice.

"why?" she asked now facing her and not letting Justin's hand go. "because your-" before she could finish her sentence and lady in her late 30s came inside. turning around Katherine felt like her world crashed.

"mom?" she couldn't believe it. Her mom was standing in front of her. Katherine and her mom, Ana never really had a daughter mother relationship they weren't close at all. Ana always tried to push Katherine away telling her what she can and can't do. It used to drive Katherine insane and when she was told she was leaving them deep deep inside she felt good.

"hello Kath" she spoke looking at her daughter hold hands with Justin, she knew, Samantha told her everything that's the only reason she's here, she will not let her daughter been seen with a criminal. In Anas head all that matter was what people were going to say about her daughter. What they would think if they saw them together, She had reputation to keep.

"why are you here?" Kath asked, Justin seemed to feel her fear so he pulled her closer to him. Kath smiled at him. Kath always had a little bit of fear for her mother. She's controlling and plain crazy, kath just didn't know what to expect from her. "I came to see my daughter and to tell her she's coming back to Florida" her mom smiled but it was one of those wicked smiles.

"what? no. you can't take me" Katherine said as she grabbed to Justin tighter. Justin was not going to let her mom do that Not now, Not ever. "watch me" her mom said moving to grabbed her but she dodge her.

"I would like to let you know that I'm 19 years old not a child but an adult you can't make decisions for me anymore" kath spat, Sending her mom a glare in the process her mom smiled. "your aunt told me everything that happen, my daughter will not be seen with a criminal" she screamed again going to grab kath.

Justin tense at those words but manage to keep cool. He knew he was a criminal but hearing those words always made him cringe. He hated the life he had and if he could he wished it never was like this. If he could start all over he will without hesitation. "oh and now you care?" Kath asked with some kind of humor in her voice. "all of you just want to ruin my happiness. Let. me. be" she said, her eyes filling with tears.

Pulling Justin so that they could start moving they reach the door till her mother spoke again. "if you leave with him you can forget about us" it hurt her mother say those words but it was the only option. Ana truly did love Katherine and she wanted the best for her, In her head Justin was not the best for Katherine.

"then I guess it was nice meeting you" she said, To Ana it felt like someone had stab her in the heart. She was picking Justin over her she was about to grab kath again but Justin got in it.
"I believe she wants to leave please excuse us" and with that they started to move out, her mom didn't stop her neither did her aunt. Ana knew she was going to see them again and she will have her daughter back.

"are you okay?" Justin asked her once they were in his car. "yes, she never cared I don't know why all of the sudden she decides to care. I'm glad I'm with you" she smiled at him.

"I love you" he said looking at her he kissed her lips. "I love you too" Justin smiled and started the car it was a nice quiet car ride to his house.

>>><<<

"your ready?" he asked her once he parked in his drive way she's never been to Justin's house it was exiting to finally be part of his world. "yeah" she smiled, getting of the car Justin grabbed her bags. "wow your house is beautiful" she said as they walked the path to the front door. His garden was full with beautiful roses, all different colors.

"thanks, come on" going inside Katherine gasped, it was beautiful. "your house is amazing" she said looking everywhere she could. "come let me show you our room" he said Kath blushed at the words, our room she thought. She was going to share a room with Justin.

Justin seem to notice that so he smirked, going up the stairs he open the biggest door in the house. "welcome to your house babe" she smiled and when inside the room. it was big a king bed and a bathroom. "its beautiful" Justin came to her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'm glad you like it" he said kissing her neck. she moved to the side to give him more space. She turned around and crashed her lips in his. moving her hands to his hair she started to pull the ends of it. Justin licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which Kath decided she'll tease him a little.

Smirking in the kiss Justin lowered his hands form her waist to her thights picking her up so that she could wrapped her legs around his torso she gasped giving Justin the opportunity to enter her mouth. Moving to the bed he let her down not braking the kiss. Kath still pulling his ends hairs Justin groaned into the kiss.

Breaking apart to catch their breath they looked at each others eyes. "your a damn good of a kisser" Justin said kissing her lips for a short moment, She smirked at him "your not so bad yourself" smiling Justin got off her laying down next to her. He wrapped his arms around her. "you know .. we never made it official" he said. Kath looked at him but he was staring at the ceiling. "do you want too?" she asked him and part of her hoped he'll say yes.

Moving his head so that he could look at her Justin spoke "Kath.. do you want to be my girlfriend?" katherine smiled and got on top of him kissing his lips she said "yes. I want to be your girlfriend" smiling Justin reconnect their lips. After having another intense make out session they both layed down on there bed.

"thank you" Justin said.

"for what?"

"for showing me that I'm capable of loving again"

_____________________________
ehh I'm getting bad with this chaperts hahaha
vote/comment
enjoy

-Rocio ❤