Trouble?

Chapter 7

No ones pov

Still now being 10:30pm, Justin was still in Katherine's room. She was on her computer chair sitting down. While Justin was still in the same position and it didn't look like he was going to move. Katherine prayed to god that her aunt wouldn't come check on her.

She didn't want her aunt finding Justin here. She would probably call the police and for some reason Katherine didn't want that. As much as she didn't like Justin at this moment she didn't want to be the reason he went to jail. "When are you going to leave?" Katherine asked, looking at Justin. He made that famous smirk of his "I think it's too late for me to leave" he said getting up he went for the door. Locking it,He looked at Katherine. Justin didn't know what he was doing all he knew is that he didn't want to leave.

"You are NOT staying here" Katherine said, Anger getting the best of her as if she never said anything. Justin walked back to her bed, taking his shoes off he looked at Katherine. The smirk going bigger, he started to take his shirt off and from the corner of his eye he saw Katherine look at him. She was clearly checking him out and she liked that she was seeing. Tattoos happen to be one of her biggest  turn on. "Take a picture it'll last longer" Justin said making Katherine snap back to reality. "I could say the same" Katherine responded. Knowing that while she was in the towel he looked at her body.

Justin was impressed,No one has ever been this calm around him and more when it was a girl. Usually girls throw them selfs at him. The reputation he has made it easier. He could see Katherine was not like the other girls, She was different and he liked that. He has always wanted someone who can respect them selfs and to him Katherine was the girl. He was about to pull his pants down till a knock on the door stop him from doing so.

"Katherine are you okay?" The sound of Katherine's aunt was heard through the door. Katherine quickly got up and started to panic. "Uh yeah. Give me a minute" she called back. She looked at Justin who was smirking at her. Seeing her in panic mode made him kind of amused. She wasn't used to having guys show up at her room. "What are you doing goooo" she yelled whisper. "No. I'm half naked" Justin said not bothering to whisper. Knowing that it will just make Katherine even more on edge.

Katherine glared at him. She stated to pick his clothes up and trow them in her closet. Without warning she grabbed Justin by the hand and dragged him to her closet. Impressed by what she was doing he didnt say anything. She pushed him in her closet but before she could close it he grabbed her by the waits. "Your sassy. I like that" he whisper so close to her face. Her breathing stopped for a little. Till she came back to reality. She pushed him back to the closet.

"Stay quiet. Don't say a word please" she told Justin. "Katherine" her aunt was getting impatient. "What on earth is this girl doing that is taking her so long" her aunt whispered to herself.

"Ill try my best" Justin said smirking. She closed her closet and  went to open her door. Outside her aunt was waiting taping her foot along the floor "yes?" Katherine said. "What were you doing?" Her aunt asked coming inside her room. Katherine's breathing stopped for a little. She was already feeling overwhelmed with Justin being in her closet. She didn't need her aunt in her room.

"I was changing I took a shower" she said. "Mhmm" her aunt mumbled. In the closet Justin was getting bored and impatient. He wanted to be with Katherine but her aunt had to come in the wrong time. He smirked at himself. A little fun won't hurt. Right ? He made a moan noise that made Katherine's aunt turn to the closet. "What was that?" Widening her eyes Katherine couldn't come out with an excuse.

"I don't know m-maybe something fell or something, Aunt I'm really tired and I want to sleep" she said in the nicest way but in her mind she was cursing at Justin in every way she could. "Okay. Sorry hunny goodnight" her aunt said giving her a kiss.

A soon as she was out Katherine locked the door. Justin was already out of the closet. She jumped a little once she saw him. "What part of stay quiet didn't you understand?" Katherine said anger in her voice. She walked to Justin and put her pointing finger in his chest. Justin bit his lip. Enjoying seeing her this mad. "Why can't you just do that?" Katherine keep saying her finger never living Justin's chest. "Chill babe. I was just playing" Justin said. "Don't call me babe and don't play. Now leave" she said taking her finger off and going to her bed.

Justin checked his time in his watch. 11:00pm. "Nah to late" Justin said following Katherine. Katherine was facing the wall she rolled her eyes and turned around. A mistake, Because she crashed into Justin's chest. He grabbed her waist bringing her closer to him not even a piece of paper could fit between them. She looked at him in the eyes for the first time since he got there. The same eyes she thought people could get lost in were a soft caramel color. His eyes were soft not like the other time she saw them.

With one had Justin rubbed Katherine's cheek  "you're so beautiful" Justin whisper. She blushed a little. Hating the fact that he was making her feel weird in her stomach. She liked Justin being this close don't get her wrong. But she didnt want to admit it.

He slowly started lean in. Katherine knew that but she didnt stop him. Katherine could feel his breathing in her lips a cent of mint filled her nose. She felt Justin brush his lips on hers. A rush of hotness when trough her body. She suddlently put her arms on his neck. Justin smirked knowing that he got her where he wanted. He wanted her lips but first why no tease her a little. Justin pushed her agains the wall but Katherine seem to no mind. She wanted this. It was like her body was speaking for her. At the moment her mind didn't seem to work only the sounds of her fast heartbeat.

Finally after some minutes Justin pressed his lips in Katherine's. she was shocked at first and didnt know how to react. Even if she knew it was coming it was still shocking to be kissing him, his lips were soft and felt so good.   Eventually she kissed back, Enjoying the way Justin's lips felt on hers. Justin deeped the kiss a little grabbing her legs so she could wrap the up around his torso which she did. Suddenly Katherine felt Justin's tongue brush her bottom lip. She opened her mouth a little and that was enough to give Justin the chance to enter. Their tongues fought for dominance. Both of them enjoying this. Katherine pulled Justin's little end hairs making him groan in pleasure.

He broke the kiss to connect his lips to her neck Katherine moaned silently. Just then the image of Randie came trough her mind. No they weren't dating but they did kiss and she did kind of had feelings for him. Not only that but she started to feel like a whôre. She had kissed two guys in the same day. Pushing Justin so that he let her go. She almost fell due to her legs being around his waist. Justin was confused. Katherine was breathing hard and so was Justin.

"You can stay but don't try anything" Katherine said her breathing coming normal again. She didn't know why she was letting him stay but for now all she could do is ignore the butterflies she feels and the way her lips are already missing his. Justin smirked at her and nodded.

He went to bed. "So come" Justin said taking the sheets over him and making a small space for Katherine. Katherine hesitated but went to her bed. Once she was there Justin grabbed her so that she was on his chest. Liking this she cuddle herself around him. She liked his arms around her. Justin smiled. But didnt let Katherine see that "goodnight kath" Justin said kissing her forehead. "Night" she whisper. She knew this was wrong but at the moment it felt so good.

To Justin this was the best thing that could happen. Having his arms around her and her cuddling to him. He wanted this forever and he was going to do everything in his power to make that happen. She will forever be his no matter what. He stood there as he watched her sleep. Her beautiful face, the way she twitched her lips and the way her little snore sounded.

Oh he wanted this. He wanted this forever, wanted her to become his wife and someday mother of his kids. He knew he was thinking too far ahead but he didn't care. He could feel it in his heart that she was the one. Even if he was having those thoughts he had, the bad ones too. The ones where it could go wrong and she could get hurt.

He tighten his grip on her making her do the same. He smiled down at her. Would it be worth it? All the danger and hurt ? He knew damn well the answer to that.

He was never letting her go.

___________

Vote/comment pls 😘