I want you.

warning: before u start this chapter there's mature context, if cant handle then don't read lol there will be a warning once the sexual part starts. Enjoy.

-----------------------------

Katherine's POV

Living in Justin's house is well weird since I've never been here its so big yet so quiet... like there's no life here. Justin's is downstairs, some moments ago someone knocked on the door and Justin went to get it since then I haven't heard anything.

"you cant go there" Justin's screamed. I sat up on the bed waiting to see what happened the door open reveling 2 police man and my mom. how did she knew Justin lived here?

"are you katherine?" one of the mans asked I nodded my head. Justin went trough the door, he came to my side and pulled me towards him. "why are you here?" I asked them. As I wrapped my hand around Justin's waist.

"you mother told us this man brought you here against your will and your underage" he said looking at my mother who was smirking. I have a really stupid mom don't I? Chuckling and shaking my head I looked at them.

"sorry officer she lied to you" I said as I changed positions and rested my back in Justin's chest who he immediately wrapped his arms around me. "as you can see I came here because I wanted too and I'm not underage I'm 19 years old" I said the officers looked at my mother who stood there with a blank expression. "no, she's 17. I'm here mother I would know" she spat I laughed at her stupidness, damn this woman. She calls her self my mother but can't even remember how old I am.

"no officers she's lying I am 19 years old, born in October 21, 1994 I'm turning 20" I said smirking at my mother who glared at me. "you know lying is illegal" one of the officer said to my mother who was still giving me a glare. "your going to have to come with us and I'm sorry for disturbing and Bieber be a good boy" the man said I smiled , while Justin nodded and chuckled. They nodded as they took my mom who was screaming my name and all the thinks I can die of, I will never love this woman.

"are you okay?" Justin whisper in my hear sending a chill trough my back. I turned around to look at those beautiful eyes of his.

"I love you so much" I said smashing my lips toward his. He didn't took to long to respond back my hands moved from his waist to his neck. pulling the end hairs of his hair he moaned, I smirked to my self. Justin moved his hands to my butt keeping them for a moment he picked me up laying me down on the bed him on top of me. Never breaking the kiss. He asked for permission which I gave him Our mouths fought for dominance.

*A/N: sexual context starts here*

I started to move my hips up and down feeling his man hood. His breathing got heavy and my moves got faster. He broke the kiss resting his head on my forehead. He was breathing hard while I slowly grind on his now boner.

"Kath" he whispered moaned. "yes Justin?" I asked with my most innocent voice. Justin closed his eyes while I kept my hips from moving. I smirked to my self once I heard him whimper.

"don't stop" he order, I bip my bottomg lip moving my hips once again. He moanded again.. this time connecting his lips to my neck. this kid wants me to just fück him.

"kath" he moanded again, stopping my hips he moved his head up he looked at me in the eyes.

"I want you" I said not moving my eyes from his. "please make love to me" I said, Justin didn't say anything for a few seconds not taking his eyes of mine. Nodding to let him know I wanted this he kissed my lips. Grabbing my back so that i could sit. He moved his lips to my neck, Sucking and bitting, laying me down again. He started to play with the hem of my shirt.

Pushing Justin of me so that I could be on top of him again. I started to take my shirt of. Justin's hands were about to grabbed me till I slapped them. "no no no. no touching" I smirked, Going down to kiss his neck Justin moaned. Sitting up I took his jacket then shirt off. Looking at his body I bit my lip. Smashing my lips again, he turned us around so that he was on top of me again.

Lowering his kisses to my stomach he started to take my jeans off. Taking them off he put his theeth in my pantie line looking at me once more I nodded telling him I wanted this. Taking them off with his teeth he opened my legs. "your so damn beautiful" he said looking at my lower area. "hey, my face is up here" I said, He smiled at me before going down again, kissing my things, going up with every kiss I finally felt him kiss my lower area.

Then.. his tounge "Justin" I moaned at the pleasure I was getting, smirking Justin put a finger inside me. I whimper at how much it hurt but then relaxed at the pleasure. Getting up I sat on my elbows. Justin was now up taking the finger he used on me and licking it. "you taste so damn good" I made a face, which he just laughed at. Standing up I lower my self. taking his jeans off he was left with boxers.

Taking the boxers off I was meet with his man hood. And let me tell you, yes I knew he was big but I didn't think he was going to be this big. Justin smirk at my reaction, grabbing his dîck with both hands I kissing the tip as Justin closed his eyes. Breathing heavily already. I then started to lick the sides.

"just put it in" Justin moanded. His eyes still closed, I obedyed him putting him in I started to put it in and out, while I used my hands as well "fuck Kath.. don't.. don't stop" Justin moanded. Grabbing my hair with his hand Justin pushed me to him making his dîck hit the back of my throat making me gag and him to moan louder.

Pushing me up Justin went to the bed taking a comdom out of one of the drawers he had he put it on. While doing that I took my bra off leaving me completely naked. "its gonna hurt at first" he said as, He climbed on top of me. "tell me if I hurt you" I nodded eagerly wanting to feel him inside of me. Once the tip was in I whimper. "am I hurting you?" Justin asked with worry in his eyes. I smiled kissing his lips "no" I responded. Going all the way in I let out a whimper feeling uncomfortable with the feeling.

"I'm going to move now so you can get used it okay?" Justin said as a tear left my eye. I nodded, Justin kissed my lips before moving out me making me whimper again. I mean I knew it was going to hurt but my god. "I'm so sorry" Justin said as he kissed my face. "Keep going" I said wanting to get comfortable with the feeling already, Justin nodded. "Keep your eyes on me the whole time kath" I nodded waiting for him to continue.

He started to move at a normal phase and I started to get comfortable with the feeling. Once I was comfortable is started to feel pleasure instead of pain. I let out a moan which made Justin smirk.

"go a little faster" I told him. Obeying me he started to move faster. As he laid down to put his head on my neck "damn Kath you feel so good" Justin whisper in my hear. "Justin" I moaned. "yes baby moan my name" "Justin" I moaned laouder this time grabbing the sheets from his bed as he increased the speed of his thrust. "my full name baby" Justin said slowing down. "Justin Bieber" I moaned grabbing his hips to tell him to keep going faster. "full name" he said slowing down more. "Justin Drew Bieber" I screamed.

He smirked returning to his faster phase. "I'm so close Justin" "I know baby" he said kissing my lips as I felt my stomach tighten. Screaming his name out loud I felt my self örgasm. Justin kept on moving in and out of me waiting to release as well. I was still moaning at the feeling. I thought I've seen the sexiest of Justin but I was wrong. Seeing him curse as he released was one of the hottest things ever not only that but the sweat dropping from his forehead, down to his beautiful abs, my god.

Collapsing next to me Justin took the used condom. Trowing it to the ground he wrapped us in his covers.

"I love you" I said wrapping my arms around him. "I love you too" he said wrapping his arms around me.

And that night was the best night of my life because I made love to the person I love the most.

_____________________
I'm so sorry I haven't update but I'm stuck with finals in school
hope you enjoy ;)
- Rocio