Mother.

Katherine's POV

it has been 3 hours since I last talked to my mother. she hasn't come check one me she only sends a person to feed me. I think I really hurt her feelings. well good. She hasn't untied me and I'm still siting in the bed same position. iif I lay down it will hurt since my arms are tied behind me, my butt hurts honestly. If she really wants me with her, this isn't the way for me to be with her.

"how are you girl?" the man that has come check on me for the past hours asked. "you know I have a name and its Katherine" I spat. "I know I just like testing you" he said giving me a smirk. you know he's actually cute. Too bad he's such an ass and is in this whatever gang shit my mother has going on.

"can you please untied me" I begged. "sure" he said I had to take a double take. "really?" "yes your mother wants you downstairs" "oh" and like that my mood changed again. I honestly did not want to see my mom. I'm still hurt from what she's done to me. Kidnapped by your own mother. How many people can say that has happen to them? This will be a good story for my kids. That's if I even get the chance to have any.

"what is it mom?" I asked once we reached the kitchen. "I want to eat with you" she said like it was the most obvious and normal thing in the world. I was about to sit down but a pounding in the door stop me from doing so. "I'll see. stay with her" my mom order that one man. he looks about 23. Maybe she's dating him and that's why he's helping her. I've always knew my mom had a thing for the younger ones. The thought made me cringe. The guy seemed to notice so he sent me a wink only for me to give him a glare.

"what are you doing here?" I heard my mother said. "I came to get my daughter" I heard my father said, yes this is my chance. "she isn't with me" not today satan not today. "DAD" I screamed as loud as I could. The guy tried to grab me but I dodged him and ran towards the door. "dad!" I said once again, my mother and father turned to look me, before I could do anything I was back into the mans arms. "let her go!" my father screamed.

"no! she's staying with me. you need to leave" my mother said trying to close the door on my father but he was too strong. Pushing the door open my father got in but he wasn't alone. Justin and the crew was with him. Everything in me stopped and I could only focus on Justin, and it seemed like the same thing happen to him.

All the screaming seemed to fade and it was only Justin and me in this room. then as in any thing happen I was back, thanks to man for pulling me. Justin seemed to notice that so he ran for me. Punching the guy so he'll let me go in ran into his arms. "no Katherine you will not be leaving with him" my mother screamed as we all turned to her only go see her pointing a gun to Justin. Letting go of Justin I stood in front of him.

"if you really love me you wouldn't do this" I told her with tears in my eyes. "I'll do whatever it takes for you to stay with me" she said as tears ran down her face. Justin pulled me back to him now him in front of me. My dad and the guys started to move but my mother stopped them. "if you move I swear I will shot him" she screamed. At the moment I didn't know who this woman was. This isn't the woman that gave birth to me, the one that taught me how to put lipstick on, she just isn't my mother. The gun was still pointed at us.

"Who are you?" I said as I sobbed in Justin's arm. My mothers futures soften but she never put the gun down. "I'm your mother baby girl" she said. I let out a laugh "no you're not because my mother would let me be happy with the person I love. My mother wouldn't had kidnapped me and my mother wouldn't have a gun pointed at me!" I screamed.

"Shut up" she screamed as she put both hands on the gun. The guys and my dad stopped and stood still. "mom please" I begged, my dad moved to my mom trying to take the gun. But I guess my mom was strong when she wanted. Pushing my dad he fell to the ground. Everything happen like slow motion my dad on the ground trying to get up and t take the gun. the gun shots, me moving, then falling in the ground. And just like last time everything was exactly black.

lalalalalalala
only 1 more chapter left.
Omg I can't believe it hahaha
enjoy.
don't forget to vote comment.

-Rocio ❤