Truth.

Chapter 10

No ones pov

Carlos and Katherine sat outside in the backyard Carlos was nervous. He knew this was going to happen but he didn't think it'll be this soon. He didn't want to lose the one girl he cared so much for. She was his sister even if they weren't blood related. "So?" Katherine asked, She was getting impatient. Carlos took a big breath and a drink form the drink he got.

"I... I been keeping something from you..." He started as Katherine rolled her eyes already knowing that. "...ever since we met 5 years ago. I been lying to you, I'm not normal kath. I'm.. I'm just like Justin, I'm not normal I'm a criminal. I been on a gang for 5 years now. You never knew because I keep it away from you." Carlos turned around to face Katherine.

"Remember a year ago? When we were walking and some black van passed by us? Yeah? Well that was Justin. Me and him well let's just say we're not friends. We're more like enemy's after I dropped you off. I went to my house, He was there waiting for me at first the only thing he did was ask me about you I didn't want to tell him anything. He was just a year older than me I wasn't scared. He said he wasn't going to stop till he found out who you were. My crew got there and it was just a big fight. You left a couple of months after that. I was scared because I knew you were coming here... I knew he was going to try something and now that i know he did im not leaving katherine im going to protect you from him. You cant fall for him. Kath I'm so sorry I kept this from you" Carlos finished holding Katherine's hands.

She didn't say anything this was too much for her. Now she understands when she first met Justin he told her he knew her. She just didn't think that Carlos would be a part of this. She also didn't think that Justin had his eyes on her for such a long time. "Can we go home?" She asked Carlos looked at her, Sadness was evident in her eyes. He nodded knowing that Carlos was just like Justin made her scared but she knew Carlos more than Justin, She wasn't mad at him, She was just sad.

After looking for Karla they all left. No one saying a word, Karla didn't know what happened but she didn't want to ask. As she could feel the tension building up in the car. After they got home she went straight up to her room, She loocked the door not wanting to be bother at the moment. Karla told Carlos to explain as as he did Karla felt the pain that Katherine was feeling right now.

Katherine in her room went to her bed, Laying down. She started crying she was sad. Sad that her bestfriend kept that away from her. "He told you" a deep voice said,Kathrine jumped from her bed and looked at the guy. Justin was in a corner in her room arms folded and looking at Katherine. She calmed down a little and sat back in her bed. Putting her head in her hands she started crying again. She couldn't understand why he would keep that away from him, Nodding she looked at Justin, Her eyes blood red. Justin felt bad, He didnt like seeing her like this. He never wants to see her hurt, It hurst him.

He slowly moved to her, Sitting down next to her. "Are you okay?" He asked Stupid question of courser she's not. Kathrine didn't say anything. Justin wasn't an asshole like everyone said he cared about people and he for sure cared about Katherine more than himself. "Please leave" Katherine whispered.

Instead of leaving he grabbed her and hugged her tight, She needed that so she hugged him back. "I'm sorry" Justin said "It's not your fault" Katherine said sobbing in his shoulder as he hugged her tighter. Not wanting to let her go he felt his shirt getting wet but he didn't care. He wanted to be there for her. "Justin?" She finally said "Yes?" "Why... Why did you wanted to know who I am?" She asked, Her arms still hugging Justin.

Justin took a big breath. "Because since I first saw you walking with Carlos. You made me feel different and i liked that feeling. Kath I'm not some stupid criminal, I liked you since I first saw you, I know it sounds weird and creepy but that's how I felt. It was like seeing an angel, you just made feel good about me, it was kind of like love at first sight. You made me feel like I was actually worth it and I didn't even met you or touched you. I just felt the connection." he felt good, It felt good to finally let that out. Katherine stopped crying. She let go of Justin and looked at him in the eyes. She didn't have to think twice as she kissed him full in the mouth. Justin was surprised but kissed back immediately enjoying the fact that she was showing affection to him.

She put her hands on his neck, his hands on her waist. The kiss was full of passion after some minutes of kissing they broke apart needed for air. They both rested there foreheads on each other. "What was that for?" Justin asked, Not that he was complaining. "My cousin was right" kath said smiling at the thought of what her cousin had told her earlier. She couldn't deny her feelings for Justin anymore. She liked him, A lot. Maybe a little too much but she wasn't complaining. It felt good to have him in her arms.

Justin looked at her confused. "Right in what?" He asked. "It's not a crime to fall in love with you"

________________________

Vote/comment/share 😘

I might update today again. Maybe .-. Lol

Enjoy loves.