son in law

No ones POV

Justin stood there, frozen in place. did she just called his boss dad. "hello hunny" the big man who's name is Robert smiled down at his daughter. who knew Justin's boss will end up being her dad.

"w-what are you doing here?" she asked. she was confused, first her mom, now her dad and how does he know where Justin lives. "came to check on my boys and of course my future son in law and my beautiful daughter" he smirked at Justin. Justin didn't know what to do. He never knew he was her dad. "come in sir" Justin finally spoke moving to the side Robert started to go to the living room.

As soon as the guys saw him they all stood up. Showing their respect for the big boss. "Good afternoon sir" they all said at the same time. Katherine was confused. she looked at Justin. but Justin avoyed her eye contact. How did he not know she was his daughter? Of course he never talked about his kids. All there was for him was business. And not once did Justin asked about him having children. "come on guys I told you all to call me Robert" the guys relax knowing he's in his good side. They've seen his bad side and they never want to see it again.

"I hope you all have been treating my daughter with respect. specially you Justin" he said looking around. the guys tense again. his daughter? They all thought. Matt looked at Justin with wide eyes only to find Justin already looking at him. They both shared a look of panic. Who knows how Robert would be now that he knows Justin's plans on being with his daughter.

"dad... how do you know them?" Kath asked confused. Of course as well she never asked about her fathers job. All she knew was that he was a business man but she never asked of what. She thought that she didn't need too since her father was an extremely nice person. "I'm their boss hunny" her dad answer. Kath did a double take. their boss? "what?" that's when everything clicked. So that's how her mom knew where Justin lived. That's how her mother even knew who Justin was before kaths aunt told her.

"why didn't you tell me?" she asked him.. she wanted to know why all this years he never mention what his job was like. Although it was her fault too for never asking.

"I was afraid you wouldn't like it and also that this was going to happen" he said looking at her and Justin with a big grin on his face. Justin's and Katherine's face went red as her father kept looking at them. "your not going to be like mom right" she asked afraid that they'll try to separate them again. her dad shook his head making Katherine relax.

"no baby girl. if your happy with him then I'm happy" Justin relaxed. he hasn't spoke the whole time afraid that if he said something it would affect everything he had planned for kath and Jim. Hell he was scare of her dad, hes problably is the first person hes afraid of and now knowing that his boss is her dad he has to be careful and not hurt her or he's dead. Not that he was ever planning on hurting her.

"just one thing..." he said moving to Justin he stood in front of him "if you hurt my little princess. your a dead man" he said in such a cold voice. Even if Justin already knew this he nodded his head keeping the eye contact with Robert. Katherine looked at him. she's never seem him like this. "dad stop" she said giving him the annoyed look. her dad looked at her and smiled. grabbing her he hugged his daughter.

"I missed you princess. I'll take care of your mother don't worry" he said kissing the top of her head. "I have to go now. I'll see you all soon" he said moving to the door. once he left all eyes were on Kath. Who stood there awkwardly. The guys didn't know how to process this new information. Even Josh felt bad for the way he talked to her. If her dad is to find out how he talked to her, better know no one will even know who Josh was.

"what?" she asked as she felt her face get hot. "He's your dad" Justin said. he couldn't believe it. how did he not know this.. he besacly knows everything about her except who was her parents. how stupid can he be not to ask about the children he had. Why couldn't he had done a better research. But of course knowing Robert he probably erased any information of him and kath being related, scared that they could use her against him, so Justin understood that.

"is that a problem?" Kath asked she was getting irriatared. "no" Justin said moving to her he grabbed her and kissed her forehead. "I love you nothing is going to changed that" he said hugging her tighter. Kath smiled knowing that he's okay with everything. maybe just maybe ... they will finally be happy.

but heck they don't know what's coming for them. Hell will break lose.

______________________
I suck at this. haha I'm such a bad person. sorry guys. I haven't update. but I will now.
I'm done with school yay.
I'm ofically a sophomore (10th grader)
enjoy!

don't forget to vote takes 1 second

-Rocio