kath.

Katherine's POV

The next day I woke up. I was still on my little corner I didn't move from here all night. I couldn't it was like I was stuck. I haven't eaten anything fearing that the food might me poison, and I been crying. I sometimes wonder how I still have tears left in my body. I want to go home. I want Justin. I heard the door unlock and I quickly acted like I was sleeping.

"ah she's sleeping" I heard a voice I didn't know. "wake her up" another voice said. one of the guys statarted to shake me but I didn't open my eyes. one of the guys groaned. the only thing I felt was a hand on my wrist picking me up. I quickly open my eyes. My body hurting from not moving from the same position. "ah she's up" a man said. I never seen them before... and there scary looking. All buff and shit.

The man let go of my hand. "come" he said. I just stood there. the other man came behind and pushed me harshly. I gave him a glare while moving. I have no idea where the hell there taking me but I'm not gonna say anything. I refuse to speak to any of this men. we stood in front of a lager brown door. one of the mans knock and we heard a come in. they opened it to have me pushed in side. they closed the door and I was there standing in front of a desk and a man behind it.

"hello Katherine" he said.. his voice was familiar.. like I've heard it before.. he turned around and I gasped.. it was trevon. he had an evil smirk on his face that brought chills to my body. The bad vibe he brought to me hasn't left and I don't think it will ever leave. "how are you?" he asked. but I didn't answer... it was like I had no voice. he got up and came to me.. scare I started baking away I was scared of this mad. He wants to hurt Justin for fucks sake who know what he'll do to me.

"Don't be scared" he said. still walking towards me. "stop" I whisper with the little voice I had left. "oh you can talk" he said chuckling a little. "please let me go" I whisper. he was so close to me so close he pushed me to the wall. Making me close my eyes. "nah" his hot breath hiring my neck. he kissed it and I whimper. he let me go.

"Justin cares about you. I'm only doing this to hurt him" he said going to his desk to sit down. I didn't move or said anything. I already knew that. "have you ate?" "no" "why havent you" "you can kill me like that" he chucked at my response. Looking at me with amusement. "whatever. your desicion. you may go back. " he said. the same man came in and took me to the room again. trowing me inside they locked the door. coming back to my corner I started crying again or what I thought was crying. I feel like I no longer have tears. how long. how long till I can get out. And for some weird reason.. I feel like it won't be soon. I'm all alone.

~ Justin's POV"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO WAIT?" I ascremed at matt. all this 2 days I been trying to find a way to bring Katherine. I been working my ass off to get her back in my arms. To have her safe next to me. my whole crew is here. I have been calling them and bossing them around since I got the call.

"calm down" matt said. anger is sure getting the best of me. "calm down? how? how can I knowing that someone and not just someone a person I love might die!" I screamed then realise I said love. my crew notice too. they all looked at me with surprise in there faces. I shook my head and sat down. putting my head on my face. Not caring what they thought about me at all. I just want her back. "I just want to find her" I said. more calmed now. I felt like at that moment I was going to break down in tears. I felt like my walls that I've worked so hard are about to break down.

"we know" matt said. I need to find her before they do anything to her. I need to find her safe I swear if they did something to her they better pray. Because when I find them know for sure that there're dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
comment / vote
enjoy.