Her Safety.

Justin's POV

Kath's aunt rushed to her side. Moving out of the way so that she had more space she started crying. I felt like I was going to be sick. Everyone is suffering for my mistake. For not protecting Katherine like I promise I would.

"oh kath " she said tears running down her cheeks. Her aunts face was paled she looked at me and I saw.. nothing but sadness in her eyes and confusion. I wonder if mine looked like I had no life inside of me since that's what I'm feeling right now. I feel like half of me has been ripped out. Like if I no longer have a purpose to be in this world. Without Katherine I don't think I will be able too.

"we have to call her parents" she said making me look at her. If they call her parents they will probably take her away from me. As selfish as it sounds I don't want her to go. I want her with me. No one else but me. "no" Karla, kaths cousin spoke for the first time since she got here. Carlos keeps glaring at me from time to time. But I can also see sympathy in his eyes. "they can't know... they'll send her back" Karla said. Oh look at that I was right. "its the best for her" I even knew it was what was best for her. But I'm to selfish to admit that.

"Justin?" someone snapped me out of my thoughts. it was her aunt. "yes?" I said my voice coming hoarse from all the crying I been doing lately. It even surprised myself at how much it hurt to speak.

"can I talk to you? in private." she said. I nodded my head heading outside the room. From the tone of her voice I knew I wasn't going to like what she was going to tell me.
"I know you love and care for Kath I can see in your eyes. but after she wakes up. please I beg you to stay away from her" she said her eyes looking at me with sympathy. I looked away hating the way I wanted to suddenly cry again. How did she knew about me and Katherine ? I will never know. Probably Karla told her or her aunt is just good and finding out stuff. Either way I'm glad she knows I love Katherine.

My life is a big mess and I'm brining this people In it. Selfish? Yes but if it keeps Katherine by my side I will be a selfish motherfûcker. "not see her? I did that and look what happen." I said. It came out more harsh than I thought but at the moment I didn't care.

"Justin I don't judge you for who you are. but I do not want my niece dead. okay? stay away please" she said before heading back inside . I guess it is better if she goes back home. Where she's going to be able to have a normal , safe life. A life without me. Just the thought of that made me want to rip my heart out. I can't deal with her being away from me.

"Justin?" a female voice interrupted my thoughts. "yeah?" I said looking up at Karla who was looking at me with a sad expression. "why are you crying?" what? I touched my cheek and yeah I was crying. I guess I'm getting used to it now. But I don't mind crying, for the first time in my life i didn't mind crying.

I though my tears were long gone. I shrugged and looked down. "she's going to be okay" she said putting one hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled, "you look like her" I said. "what?" Karla said. "you look like kath. you have the -" I started but Karla's mom came out running. "DOCTOR! WE NEED A DOCTOR" I went back inside to hear all this kinds of sounds coming from the machines that Katherine was connected to. one made me froze in my spot. seeing as her heart beat.. has stopped..

Katherine's POV

"where am I?" I whisper to my self. I woke up in some kind of dark room but not dark. I can see a light but it's too far away from me to be able to reach it. What is this place is this place and what am I doing here? "Kath!!" someone screamed. I looked everywhere but I saw no one "Katherine" again... but where. "hello?" I called about but no one answer. "Katherine" I turned around to where the light part was at and I saw Justin.

"Justin?" I said running to him but it was like I couldn't I keep on running but I couldn't get to him. The more I ran the farther it was, it was like if it was running away from me.

"Katherine" another voice called I turned to the dark part and saw Randie... he took a few steps toward me but I keep running to Justin. I need go get to Justin. God please help me. "you belong with me" Randie said. "no stop" I said as tears were forming in my eyes. where am I... why can't I reach Justin.... I stoped when I felt a sudden pain in me chest dropping to the ground in pain I started screaming holding my chest. Tears were now leaving my eyes at how much it hurt. Then as in nothing happen I was out of the place back to the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry I haven't posted.. but I have exams in school . pain in the ass. but enjoy.
vote and comment.

-chio (my nickname)