Thats my girl.

Justin's POV

Waking up next to the most beautiful girl made my day. Remembering how we made love last night brought a smile to my face. Her cute little snores, the way she breaths, just everything about her makes me smile. I can't believe I'm someone else. I'm different when I'm with her I'm a different person and it feels good.

Hearing the door open from the front door. I started to move out of Kath arms not that I wanted to but I needed to see who was here. Getting out carefully not to wake her up. I put boxers on and some grey swets on. Again being careful not to close the door to hard I made my way downstairs. Getting to the last step I was found with my crew.

"what's up bieber?" Calvin screamed making me glare at him as he looked at me confused.

"what are u guys doing here?" I asked "what? we can't come anymore" Zack asked also screaming, making me shush him and send him glares. "what's wrong with you?" josh asked, giving me a weird look. "I brought her here" I said sitting down on a couch next to Matt "Katherine" Matt smiled at me giving me a wink. "why is she here?" Josh asked. "she's living with me now. and I hope you guys respect that" I said giving them the "don't argue with me do as I say" kind of voice. They nodded in understandment.

"Justin?" my angels voice was heard. "down here" I screamed back at her. in a nice way of course. She came downstairs in some jeans and my shirt from yesterday. that made me smile. "hey" she said shily once she got to my side. they guys nodded there head in a way of saying what's up.

"are you guys hungry?" she asked looking at all of us with a big smile on her face, making me smile as well. "I am" I said. the guys nodded their head but they weren't talking. what's up with them. "okay I'll go cook something be right back" she said leaving she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Making sure she was out of sight I turned to the guys "what the hell is wrong with you guys? why aren't you talking?" I asked anger boiling inside of me. They need to respect her as much or more than what they respect me. "Justin you know we respect you and everything but... do you think it's right for her to be here? she can't know our deals" calvin said not dating to look at me. "and who says I'm gonna let her know about them. don't be dumb calving" I spat.

"I'm with Justin if he wants the girl here let the girl be here" Matt said coming to my side, the guys stood quiet. He will always be on my side no matter what the situation is, I know I can always count on him. "I trust her" I said giving each one of the a glare. "food is ready!" Kath screamed. "we'll talk about it later" I said. getting up we all moved to the kitchen were we were meat the the awesome smell of eggs,bacon, and French toasted bread.

"wow bae. I didn't know you could cook this good" I said setting down on a chair and edmiring her food work. Me and the guys were always lazy to cook so it was always take out or whatever we could find to eat. Having Katherine makes us food, real food is something that I will always look forward too from now on.

"I just know the basic. Mexican mothers are strict" she said laughing at her own joke. I smiled at her. she sat down next to me and looked around. "are you guys gonna eat or did I just worked for nothing?" as soon as she said that we started to dig in.

By now we were all done. "look Kath.. you seem like a nice girl. but can you keep your mouth shut" josh said out of no where we all turned to look at him. Kath was with a shocked expression. While I looked at josh. If looks could kill he'll be 6 feet under right at this moment. "um excuse me?" Kath asked raising her eyebrows. "we know youre living here now. can you keep that little mouth of yours shut" Josh said lauder. I was about to say something till kath stood up. "first of all, who do you think you're talking too? you don't talk to me that way specially if you don't know me. second if I wanted to say something I would of already done it, don't be so stupid and third you're a dick head" she said sitting down. I smirked at her. "that's my girl" I whisper in her hear. "go it clear or does she need to repeat it?" I asked Josh who was red by now. Not anger but embarrassment, he nodded a no. And kept doing whatever he was doing.

"I like your crew" kath whisper in my hear. "they like you too" I whisper back. There was a loud knock on the door which I got up to open. I regret it the moment I saw the person who was there. I stood frozen in my spot. It's been so long since I've last saw him.

"what are you doing here sir?" I asked him. Out of all the years he shows up now? Now that I've found someone that knows everything about me. About what I do. He just had to come when everything was going fine. fuck. "who is it?" Kath asked coming to my side I felt her tense. "d-dad?"

_____________________________
if you got confused at the end I will explain it next chapter. kinda boring I know. enjoy.
vote it takes 1 second

-Rocio