New friend.

Chapter 2

Katherine's pov

After the little scene at the ice cream shop. My cousin told me everything about this Justin Bieber guy. Apparently there's a gang and he's the leader. I don't know but something about him brought my attention. I shouldn't get involve with him, he shouldn't even catch my attention but he did and for some reason I don't want it to end... yet..

"Katherine since you don't go to school anymore do you think you can drop of Karla at school tomorrow?" My aunt asked. "Sure I don't mind" I said smiling, She smiled back. "Hey kath. Wanna hang out with me and my friends tomorrow after school?" Karla asked. "Hang out with jits no thanks" I said in a joking way. She gasped and put her hand on her heart. "We're not jits okay" she said rolling her eyes. "I'm kidding. I will hang out with you guys" I said, She smiled and nodded.

Seconds passed till she said something. "Let's go to park?" "Sure". When we got there it was empty kind of creepy if you ask me. "Look I have a boyfriend and my mom doesn't know. Can you please don't tell her?" Karla said. I smirked at her, oh I remember those days of hiding and sneaking around with your boyfriend.

"I got you kiddo" I said smirking. Maybe I could use this sometime. "can you hang with his friend?" "Sure" "look there he is!" She said all exited. She got up and hugged one of the guys.

"Katherine this is my boyfriend Zack and his friend Randie" Karla said. I put out my hand to shake theirs "katherine" I said to both of them. "well ill see you In a little bit" Karla said before walking away with her boyfriend and leaving me alone with Randie. He's not that bad. He's actually pretty cute "hey" he said. Damn boy has a deep voice. "Hi" I said sitting down on a bench.

He sat down next to me "new here?" "Yeah. It's actually nice here" I said looking around the park. "Yeah. This is a pretty quiet park. Not a lot of people come here" he said. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him "why?" I asked.

Then we heard a noice coming from the forest behind us. We turned around and saw that Justin kid and some other dude. But only this time he didnt have his sun glasses on and wasn't wearing a jacket. Damn those tattos on his arms. He looked our way and gave Randie a glare.. Well then. A few second later he looked at me giving me a smirk and a wink. I made a confuse face. Before they walked away I took the change to see Justin's eyes. They showed amusement and hint of anger. They were a caramel kind of color. They were the kind of eyes that you could get lost in.

"That's why" Randie said getting my attention back to him. "Oh" I said quietly. I mean He just winked at me like how do you expect me to feel? And what the hell were they doing in the forest. "Probably killed someone" Randie said. "Ops did I say that out loud?" I asked embarrassed. "Yeah you kind of did" he laughed and I giggled. Then remembered what he said seconds ago. Killed someone? "Killed someone? Are those rumors really true?" I asked. I mean never believe in rumors.

"Yeah.. They are. The police has been on their asses lately but there really good they don't leave proof behind so they can't really arrest them" he said. Wow. "Interesting" i said . Now I want to find out more. But at the same time I don't. It's just the way he carries himself that makes me want to find out more. Makes me want to be around him. I swear I'm going crazy. Just bee a good normal girl and don't get in trouble damn it.

We stayed at the park for a good 2 hours. Now were home. Me and Randie exchanged numbers to keep in contact. Is good to have friends. I can't get that justin dude out of my mind. I want to find out who he really is.. But I feel like it's the bad choice. I don't want to make the wrong choices and end up in a bad situation or even dead. If the rumors are true I don't want to mess with him. But I can't ignore the interest I have picked up on him, the first  day being here and I'm already getting myself in something. I can be really stupid sometimes.

________________________

I would appreciate if you guys vote and comment. Please.

Thank you.