kath

Justin's POV

its been over a week since I last seen Katherine. I'm not gonna lie its been hard as fuck. This girl has me crazy for her. I don't know anything about her. For all I know she hasn't come out of her house. which you can say it's a good thing.

"go see her dude" matt said. he was getting frustruated by me. All I been doing lately was whine about how I can't see her or wondering if she's doing fine. I can't stop the feeling of concern that I have over her. I have to know that she is fine. "no" I said. right now we're supposed to be on a planning shit. But my mind was just not in the game. Trevon made a move last night he tried to kill one of my mans. to bad someone else was coming for him. "I have to kill him first" I said and I still regret not taking the chance I got when I met up with him. I regret not killing him. I should of taken that risk even if mean me dying instead of Katherine.

I still remember what he told me 2 weeks ago after Katherine left.

flashback

"hello Trevon" I said "what is it bieber?" trevon spat. his eyes narrow at me. I could see the hate that he was for me. Eyes sometimes speck louder than words. I smirked at him. "I'm just going to get to the point" I said getting close to him. I grabbed him by his collar shirt. panting him on a tree. I continued "if you touch Katherine at least a single hair your a dead man. I'm not playing here trevon. you touch her and your dead" my words came out like vemon in me.

She's my everything. All I have now and I won't let him take her away from me. Like I've said I would die for her. He smirked at me "oh bieber. you see I'm only doing this because you care. you like her. and once you see her dead. you'll die too" I grabbed him hard trowing him to a tree he groanded in pain. He knew not to mess with me. He knows but he's to stupid and ignorant. He seen what I'm capable of. He witness me killing his brother so why the hell start a fucking war. But what's started it has to end. And I will be the one ending it.

"you'll be dead before you touch her" I said. with oncle last push to the tree he fell. groaning in pain I left him there. Regretting not putting a bullet through his head. Bu if I did that it would cause more things to happen. And as for now I'm handling enough.

flashback over

"you know we have to plan this out" matt said snaping me out of my thoughts "don't you think I fucking know that" I spat at him. I never told anyone about our little secret meeting. I don't want them to know that I've talked to him and let him live. I just need to see him dead but I'll do it my way. he can't live. "we need to make a meeting call everyone tell them to meet us here" I said. "I'm on it" matt said leaving to the living room. why? why the hell didn't I think this would happen. why the hell did I had to fall for her. Why the hell did I not stop my stupid self from going after her.

The ringing of my phone snapped out of the thoughts the seem to keep coming and biting me in the ass. An unknown number was shown in my screen. Looking at my phone in confusion I looked around. No one has ever called me from and unknown number. They always want something and they always want to know who's calling. "hello?" I answered. "hello bieber" I voice said. a really familiar voice. no it wasn't trevon. this was a different voice. I've heard this voice before but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

"whos this?"

"forgot me already bieber?"

this person is getting me on my nerves.

"who the hell are you!?"

"now that's not a way to talk to me. you see I have someone who would like to talk to you"

there was voices in the background making me more impatient. Who ever this is clearly doesn't know who he's talking to. Damn what's wrong with this town lately. I have enough shit to deal with already I don't need some stupid teenager to prank call me right now.

"Justin... Help me" a small, frangible voice said... and that's when I froze.
Katherine.

_____________________
I've decided I'm not deleting this story bc I actully came up with more ideas. so yeah.
enjoy this small part my loves
don't forget to comment and vote.