Chapter 7: Trevor's parent's house

RECAP:

He pulled over the covers and tightened his hold on me, spooning me from behind.

"You might as well give Alexis back her inflatable bed back, because some how, you always end up in the same bed with me." Marcus whispered, lighting chuckling, his chest vibrating against my back. I grunted in response and welcomed a peaceful slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriella Lawson's POV:

It's been three whole weeks since Trevor has been missing! The last time I saw him was the morning he went to work; five days after he proposed to me. I don't even know if he's alive or not. These last three weeks have been depressing and very frantic; my family and his family have been on the edge, we'd reported him missing to the police, his disappearance had even been broadcasted on the news and there still hasn't been any sign of him. Just when my life was set; with a soon-to-be husband who loves me with all his heart, he suddenly disappears out of my life. I haven't lost hope in finding Trevor again, and that's why the wedding plans have not been put on hold. It's in two months and a bit and I am certain that I will be reunited with my fiancé again. His father has spend too much money on the wedding preparations and it will no be put to waste.

I was currently at the Braxton's residence, eating breakfast with Trevor's mum, my soon-to-be mother in law, while she was sobbing away in to a tear soaked tissue, like she did every day since her son had gone missing. It's too early for this! She had hardly touched her plate, too overwhelmed by the distress of the sudden events. Dark circles were forming around her eyes and she hardly ever ate--she shouldn't be doing this to herself, it's not healthy. Mrs Braxton was 52 years old but she had the face of someone half her age, yet the crinkles at the corner of her eyes were a tell-tale sign of aging. She had beautiful emerald eyes, almost the same colour as Trevor's, chocolate brown hair which went up to her shoulders and deep dimples which were starting to form into crevices on her cheeks, as they faded into the smile lines of her face. I reached my hand forward, and placed it on top of her unoccupied hand for comfort. She held onto my hand for dear life as if she was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"It's OK Elizabeth, we will find him. You shouldn't be stressing yourself out so much, it's draining you physically and emotionally." I comforted.

"I know Gabriella but I can't stop thinking about my son, my boy! He may be 24 years old, but he will always be baby boy. He could be hurt or worse...dead!" Her voiced cracked as she was fighting to keep her emotions at bay. "I don't know what to do. Louis has been working away not stop, to block out all the stress, and I don't know what to do. I feel so helpless."

"You shouldn't worry about what you can't do, you should focus on what you can do; like the wedding. Your husband is using work as a distracting, why don't you busy yourself with the wedding preparations?" I spoke, soothingly to her. Her face contorted into disgust and shock as she immediately snatched her hand from underneath mine.

"Gabriella! How could you be thinking about something as insignificant as a wedding compared to the disappearance of your fiancé? This could be a matter of life and death! For all we know, my son's body could be sprawled out somewhere, just waiting to be found, while your worrying about a wedding! There won't be a wedding if the groom is unable to be present." Her face was completely red with pure rage, and her eyes were glazed over. I was not expecting this kind of reaction.

"Elizabeth, I know that the wedding is the least of our worries but if we just call it off it's like we're saying that we will never be united with Trevor again. Like we've lost hope. I love Trevor dearly and the wedding preparations will give us something to look forward to, keep us occupied. It's not good to just lock yourself in the house all day. Stop depressing yourself. We need to cling on to hope and make sure that your son has a wedding to come back to, along with his loving family who will welcome him in open arms. Elizabeth, I know that we will find him. I know it. Louis has been putting a lot into this wedding, and we need to see it through." Mrs Braxton looked a bit conflicted, then wiped the last of her tears from her eyes.

"Well I guess your right Gabriella, I know that Trevor will not want me to stress and isolate my self in the house all day. I think it's best that I distract myself with the wedding planning, I haven't lost hope either. Thank you for the visit, Gabriella, it means a lot to me." She replied, finally calmed down. She took a bite out of her croissant and sniffled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: JUST A QUICK CHAPTER TO SHOW GABRIELLA'S POINT OF YOU. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GABRIELLA? PLEASE;

*VOTE

*COMMENT

*SHARE

*FAN

*I NEED MORE VIEWS* I NEED SOME MOTIVATION.

PICTURE OF GABRIELLA AT THE SIDE------------------->

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH LONGER I PROMISE!

NEXT UPDATE VERY LIKELY TO BE SATURDAY:)