Chapter 25: Flashbacks

A/N: WARNING, VERY SEXUAL, EXPLICIT CONTENT. THIS IS RATED RESTRICTED FOR A REASON. PEOPLE AGED UNDER 16, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. OH, AND I APOLOGISE FOR DIFFERENT CHANGES IN POV'S BUT IT'S NECESSARY.

RECAP:

Marcus shook his head and pulled me close to his chest. Leaning backwards so that we were lying back down again. "Now lets go to sleep, babe. It's been a long day." He suggested, amusement in his tone. He nuzzled my hair and sighed. Before I closed my eyes, his words echoed in my mind: 'that's what I love about you.'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARCUS' POV:

7:00pm

It been about two months since I've been living with Victoria. Yet, it seemed like we've been living together for years. It seemed natural, like I was meant to wake up to the stunning sight, of her striking beautiful face. To peer into her ocean blue eyes that never failed to enchant me. To share the occasional hot and steamy shower with her, in morning. To make breakfast for her when I had the chance. To protect her, and to hold her close when she was at her most vulnerable. I would take her out on dates regularly, to show her how much I appreciated her; to places like theme parks, the movies, ice skating, picnics, or a simple candle lit dinner. I learned a lot about her. Her worse fear? Never finding love. Her favourite animal? Anaconda. Her dislikes and perspective of life...I questioned everything about her. The more I learned about her, the harder I fell for her. I would also send a text to say I was thinking about her, everyday day during work, knowing that it'd bring a smile to her face. I'd do anything to make her happy.

As for her ex-boyfriend? There hasn't been any sign or harassment from Michael Gory, but I won't let my guard down. With the information he's gathered from spying on us, there's no doubt that he's planning something big. And I will be ready. An old lady called Peggy May had moved into Zoe's old apartment, and she seemed very nice, yet I still get a little paranoid every time I see her. I doubt Peggy is one of Michael's puppets, but one can never be too careful. He could be working in the background, pulling the strings. One thing I had learned about him, is that he prefers to do things indirectly.

"Baby?" Victoria's sultry voice called from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I replied. I was sat in the living room, surfing the Internet on the new Samsung laptop that I had saved up for, and had only just brought the other day.

"I'm going to Alexis' place, for a girls night in."

"Which means I'm not invited?" I guessed, amusement swimming through my voice.

Victoria entered the living room, in her usual tank top and shorts. "Yep." She confirmed. I fake pouted, and she walked behind the sofa, hooked her slender arms around my neck, then pecked my cheek tenderly. "I'll be back around twelve, babe. " She informed. Which wasn't necessary, as Alexis only lived about two arm widths away from us, so I wouldn't worry what time she came home. Yet, it was nice to know that she felt the need to notify me.

Victoria pulled away, and walked to the front door. "Have fun." I smirked, and returned my attention back to the screen of my laptop. The sound of the door shutting, indicated that she had left.

It was customary to give a woman flowers to make her feel wanted and appreciated. And instead of buying Victoria the standard rose or random bunch of flowers, I wanted to give her a plant that was different. Something that had meaning and thought behind it. As I was searching the Internet, one flower in particular caught my attention: Forget Me Nots. It was the information on Wikipedia, that caught my attention: