Chapter 22: Dinner Date Part 2

RECAP:

"Well, if you look at the entrance of the restaurant, you'll see your devilishly handsome boyfriend waiting to have a romantic dinner with you. Now get your fine ass over there." She replied. I was just about to turn around when she placed her hand over mine. "Oh. And I recommend you skip dessert and make up for it later." She added, wagging her well plucked eyebrows. At that, she sped off down the street. I barely pulled my head out of her car in time.

I turned around and my heart collapsed at the sight of the man I saw waiting outside of Etiquettes.

WARNING: SOME SEXUAL CONTENT IN THE PROCEEDING CHAPTER, NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THE PRUDE-MINDED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VICTORIA'S POV:

Marcus looked so delicious, I contemplated on skipping the whole meal altogether. His hair was neatly combed back which exposed his masculine face even more, and his features seemed more sharp and defined. His forest green eyes were dense and full of life, they almost seemed to glow. He wore a black suit and a navy blue dress shirt. His black silk tie hung teasingly around his neck. For some reason, I love it when men wear ties. Seeing him in a suit makes me project various fantasies in my mind of him playing the boss and me playing the seductive secretary, in the bedroom. I know it's kinky but I've had the odd erotic dream about such a sexual adventure. He looked almost like a graceful prince in such formal attire. I walked up to him and his eyes devoured my body shamelessly. He took my hand in his and kissed it tenderly, staring deep into my blue irises.

"I believe we have a hot dinner date?" I smiled.

"Yes we do, beautiful." He simply replied.

Etiquettes was just as fancy as I remembered it. The ambiance was perfect, service was amazing and the food was to die for. The walls and ceilings were an elegant white, matching the cloth on the tables and the cutlery shimmered in the light. Soft, classical music played and beautiful paintings accentuated the walls. Marcus pulled out my seat for me like a gentlemen, and I sat down, after saying a short thank you. He sat down on his seat and we put our hand stitched, gold embroidered napkins, on our laps.

I ordered scallops and Japanese duck dumplings for entree and Marcus ordered the same. "Mmm. These scallops are amazing!" Marcus commented, sipping his wine.

"I know baby, they're orgasmic! Cooked to perfection." I agreed. Marcus' eyes darkened with lust at my words, and a splash of pink appeared on my cheeks. He reached his hand across the table and covered my small hand with his big one.

"Don't tease me Victoria, I will take you right here on this table." His pupils were dilated and a spark ignited at his touch, inducing an impulse of pleasure that electrified through my body. The lust more concentrated at my core.

"Are you even sure you remember how to make love, Marcus?" I challenged.

He smirked at my words and pulled his hand away. I immediately missed the soothing warmth it provided. "Don't worry, being intimate seems to be instinctive to my nature."

I shifted in my seat, the dampness in my panties making me feel uncomfortable. "This is hardly appropriate dinner conversation." I giggled.

"Your right. Uh...tell me about yourself." He urged.

"You practically know my whole life story, what else do you need to know?" I replied.

"I don't know...the simple things. Like, your favourite colour?" He questioned.