Epilogue

Wedding bells chimed, making everyone in the town throw either their hats or something else. The couple walked out of the chapel hand in hand, smiling at each other. Madelaine and Gaston watched from where they were standing, smiling at the happily married couple. They could tell Lefou was happy. 

     "Remember when we got married?" Madelaine asked, leaning her head against Gaston's arm. 

     "Yes, I do," he said, looking down at her. He caught her smiling, only to find himself smiling after. Gaston looked back at Lefou and Stanely as they walked towards them. Madelaine lifted her head, walking forward with Gaston. She embraced Lefou in a hug, immediately feeling his arms wrap around her as well. They both let go, smiling at each other. 

     "I'm so happy for you, Lefou," Madelaine said, then turned to Stanley. "You are an amazing person, thank you for keeping Lefou happy." 

     "I will keep that going," Stanley said, smiling a bit. Gaston walked towards Stanley, causing Madelaine to smile. 

     "Do you promise that you won't hurt Lefou?" Gaston asked, putting a hand on Stanley's shoulder. 

     "I promise," Stanley smiled, nodding at Gaston. The two hugged, then pulled away. 

     "I'd say it's time for a dance," Madelaine said stepping forward. 

     "I would say that, too," Gaston agreed.

          *****

     The music started, causing everyone to begin the dance. Madelaine smiled at Gaston as both their hands went up in sync. She then looked at Lefou and Stanley who were smiling at each other with passion. 

     "It's beautiful," Madelaine said, looking back at Gaston. "To see other people happy." 

     "I know. That's why I love seeing you happy," he replied, spinning her around. She smiled at him, letting him dip her, then came back up. 

     "I'll always be happy when I'm with you," she said, feeling their bodies make contact. They both smiled, then he spun her away to a different partner. She looked into the eyes of her new companion, and smiled. "How's my sister?" 

     "She is just the perfect fit for a queen," Arthur replied, smiling and stepping back. 

     "And how's that sick twisted bastard in the dungeon?" Madelaine asked, avoiding Arthur's gaze. 

     "Miserable," he said, smiling even wider. 

     "Good, he deserves it. How's the kingdom?" she asked, that being her last question. 

     "Well I'm running it, how do you think?" he asked, making Madelaine smile. "It's doing quite well. It's peaceful." 

     "Good. Great to know I'm in good hands," Madelaine said. She spun again, landing in the arms of the familiar King. 

     "Bonjour, Madelaine," Adam said, beginning the dance again. 

     "Well, Bonjour, your highness," she said, smiling at him. "Where's Belle?" she asked. Adam nodded to Arthur, and they both saw Belle with him. "I take it Allison is with Gaston?" 

     "Look for yourself," Adam said. She looked over to Gaston, dancing with Allison. She smiled slightly, seeing his happy expression. "How you feel right now is usually how I feel around Belle." 

     "It's what love is," Madelaine said looking back at Adam. "We're born to feel this at some point, aren't we?" 

     "Of course," Adam said, nodding. And for the last time, Madelaine was spun away. Gaston caught her, making her smile. 

      "I'm getting the weirdest feeling that we've done this before," Gaston said, making Madelaine smile.

     "I feel like we have. Isn't there a rose outside that we can visit?" Madelaine questioned, already knowing the answer. 

     "I think there is, yes," Gaston said, making Madelaine smile. He picked her up, turning like everybody else in the room. He set her back down again, and bowed to her. She curtsied and then stood back up. But Gaston took Madelaine's hands, stepping towards her. "Now this is what I call a happy ending." Madelaine smiled, leaning into Gaston and walking with him to the garden. 

~*~

Of course I had to make the Epilogue short, but I'm sure the bloopers will be long. Don't forget to send me questions to my inbox. Still doing the q&a. You can ask as many questions as you like. The question doesn't even have to be about the story. It can be about anything. 

I would like to thank you for reading this story. It has come such a long way and I'm so sad to see that it is ending. I am deciding on a spin off, but it is a really big maybe. So just remember that. 

Alright, bye peeps.