Chapter 4

DIMITRI POV

     Damn it, why does she have to keep passing out. I've been sitting by her for the past 5 hours. I have her hand in mine and I feel her grip tighten. " Rose, Rose wake up" I say, trying to wake her. She doesnt.

     " Roza, please, Roza wake up" She slowly starts to open her eyes " Hey Comrade" He whispered. Where the heck did she get Comrade?

      " Oh, thank god, Roza I didn't think you'd wake up" she smiled when I said Roza " Where did you get Roza" she asked " It's Russian for Rose, where'd you get comrade" I say smiling at her.

       " I don't know, just came to mind. Mainly cause your Russian" she said laughing a little. She went to get up but I pushed her back down " You need to rest" I say. She looked at me and went to protest but she saw my face again.

     " Oh, god, Dimitri l, I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry. Let me fix it" she said and went to heal me but I pushed her hand away, remembering what happened last time " No, Rose, you need the energy. I'll be fine" " No, Dimitri i-" " I said no" she suprisingly nodded her head.

     I went and asked the doctor if I could take her to her room and he said sure. I went and picked her up. On the way there, I felt this weird tingling sensation.

      My nose stopped hurting and I realized what she was doing. " Rose stop. I'll be fine." " I'm almost done" she said and continued to heal me. When we get back to the dorm I look at it and it completely healed.

     god, Rose, why do you have to be so sweet. You put others health above yourself. Oh Roza, why? Why do you have to be so good?

    " Um, hey, Dimitri. I was wondering if you, well, I dont know. Help me, like train me. Fighting and I kn-" " Sure" she looked shocked I said yes so quickly.

    I've seen now that she isn't like others. She can handle this. I honestly believe, if she wasn't moroi, she'd make a great guardian.

             * Time Skip 3 weeks *

   Today, Kirova and Petrov have given me permission to take rise Christmas shopping. Vasilissa was gonna come but she has something to do.

     We woke up at 5 and headed to the gym, like we do every morning. I know I'm not supposed to, but I've been training her with a stake. Alberta found out and was pissed, but I explained it to her and she understood.

       She was getting really good. We did our usual 30 minute run, then we sparred for a little whil. She is beyond some of the novices here. I talked with Alberta and she said Rose was ready.

       We finished training and we headed to the car. I got a box out and handed it to her. " What's this?" She asked " just open it in the car" I say, getting in and she gets in the passenger side.

    When we get out of the gates, she opens it and starts screaming " OH MY GOSH YOU DIDNT!"  She screamed picking up the silver stake. I had her name ingraved in it along with the Dragomir crest. And something else.

      " I think your ready, and so does Alberta" I said smiling at her. " But, not even the novices have these?" She asked " Rose, to be totally honest. You past the novices. I never though a moroi would, but you did it. You are the first moroi to be given a sliver stake. And, I talked with Alberta, since you specialize in such a rare magic and have no one to teach you, you have nothing to do 8 period, so if it's alright with Kirova, we are transferring you to guardian classes"

   " AHHHH! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" She screamed. I nod my head and she starts jumping up and down. "Look at the side of it." I told her and she saw her name and the Dragomir crest.

     I then turned it to the top. ' To Roza, the strongest moroi I've ever met' was on it. She looked like she was about to cry " Dimitri, I love it. Thank you so much" she said, putting it in her jeans pocket.

     *RING RING* My phone started

Guardian Belikov speaking
Dimitri, I need you to keep rose away for awhike. We have her transferred to guardian classes but, there was a group of kids who left a stake in her door with a note saying ' If you show up princess, you ain't leaving alive' we have to find them before you come back
Ok, I'll keep her away

I said and with that we hung up. I told rose what was going on. She nodded her head. We went shopping and then we got a hotel. They only had a room with a king size bed so we had to take it.

    Rose pov

    I think I'm falling in love with my guardian. And a 24 year old. What am I gonna do. He's nice and sweet, no matter what other people say. He reads me like a book, he knows when somethibg up and that scares me.

    I was always good at hiding my feeling but with him, he sees them. He sees who I really am. He is the first one who ever believed in me.

     He doesn't look at me like a weak fragile girl. He looks at me like a strong women. Unlike everyone i know, even Liss. He gets me.

      He knows that at night, when I start crying, from the nighmares, all he has to do is stay close because I fell safe in his arms, and that's something I haven't felt in a long time.

    He knows that when I get mad, I just need to blow off steam, and if that means punching the wall with no gloves and cutting my hands uo, he let's me do it because all the anger just makes the darkness worse.

        He knows that he is the only one that can calm me down when the darkness jits, and the only one who can make it go away.

       And I know, that I love him.