Chapter 13

Roses POV

      Today is the day of the trials and the evaluation. I can't wait! I jump up and change, then run down to the gym. When I get there I see Mason

      " What's up Mase?" I say, walking up to him and giving him a high five. " Nothing, so I heard your going to trials?" " Yeah, I can't wait, you wanna spar?" " Really, after how many time I've gotten hurt, no thanks" he says laughing

      " Come on Mase, you know I can heal whatever I do" I tell him " Fine" we go to the mat and spar. I win every time and have to heal him multiple times but it wasn't really bad. After about 30 minutes we stop and take a run.

    After that I say bye to Mase and go to the feeders. On the way there Dimitri joins me " Took you long enough comrade" I told him hitting his arm. After the feeding all dhampir, plus me, where called to the trials.

      First we had our evaluations. I was finally up. " So, which student will yo- wait. You're a moroi, what are you doing here?" " This is the one I was telling you of. A perfect score on both field experience and book evaluation" " Oh, Princess Dragomir, so who will you be sparring with?"

      " Rose isn't allowed to spar with student's anymore" " What, why not" " She keeps severely injuring them" " It's not my fault he broke his arm, he needs to learn to block better" I say in my defense.

          " Well, then who. One of you guardians?" They all step back but Dimitri " Just don't break my nose this time" He says, getting ready to attack.

         He ran at me and when he did I moved out of the way, turning and kicking him in the back. He jumped up and grabbed me, I took my elbow and swung it, breaking his nose. Again.

       He stiles so I knee him in the stomach, then staking him in the heart. " Damn it Rose, alway the nose huh" the people evaluating us gasp " Do not speak to the princess that way" one says.

     " I choose how people speak to me and it completely fine" i snap back.  " Let me heal you Dimitri" I say trig to heal him " Rose, no, I'm fine" "What do you mean heal?" One of them ask.

     " I declared in spirit, a rare magic. I can heal people and plants. I can also use compulsion to an extreme level. And a few other things" " Show us" one says  " Dimtri, let me heal it. Please" "Fine" I heal his nose.

      Next we have the trial. We went through that and I did pretty well. We didn't get our scores yet. I was called to albertas office. " Rose, we are here to dicuss your score" " ok, and" " Rose, you have the highest score we have seen in years. 57 to be exact. Out of 300, you scored a 299. Rose, you almost had a perfect score." She said

     "What? How?" " We don't know rose, but with graduation coming up soon we need to discuss somethibg with you. You are valedvictorian." " I am?" " yes rose, and your graduation will be a very rare one. Because not only will we announce your magic and all that, you will be assigned as Lissa's guardian. I would like to talk to you about that. It doesn't mean you have to be around her 24/7. But you will have a earpiece, a uniform, can do it any time, and will be in on decisions."

     " Ok, that's fine with me." " ok, now, go back to your dorm. It's been a long day"

        Dimitri pov

       I don't think I can do this. What if she says no. What if she doesn't want to be together anymore. " Hey, comrade, what's up" I better ask her now.

       I kneal down. "Roza, I know we haven't known each other long, but I love you. I know you probably don't want to do it right away. It could be 1, it could be 5 years from now for all I care. But I would like you to be my fiancé, so, Rosemary Dragomir, will you marry me?"

      She stand there, looking shocked "Roza" she jumps on me " Yes yes, a million times yes!" She says. She pulls back and I give her the ring. " so, I was thinking, after graduation, do you want to, drop the cover. Tell everyone about it, right after graduation. Literally the moment it ends?" She ask

     " Sure roza, I'd do it now but we cant. I love you" "I love you to"