Chapter 5

ROSES POV

   I got some sort of package delivered to the hotel. It was a necklace. It had a note ' From Liss, your best sis. Wear it when you leave, I have a surprise' I smiled.

     I put it on since we would be leaving soon. Dimitri came out of the shower and asked me where his shirt was. " I don't know" I said. He looked up at me and went to say something but stopped.

      He walked over to me and started kissing me. I put my hands on his neck and he lifted me up, I put my legs around his waist. He leaned back and started looking me up and down.

    " See something you like Comrade?" I ask smirking at him " Yes" he said, pulling me into another kiss. He layed me on the bed and slid his hands up my waist, under my shirt. He pulled my shirt off and through it to the side.

     He looked at the necklace and pulled it off. He jumped up and grabbed my shirt, throwing it at me. " god, rose, im so sorry. The necklace, it was charmed." He said running his fingers through his hair.

      He starts pacing back and forth. " I'm so screwed, I'm fired, what am I gonna do" he kept mumbling over and over " Dimitri, I'm not gonna say anything"

     He looks at me " Why not? Why wouldn't you after what I did?" " Dimitri, for one, it wasn't your fault, and to, I couldn't ruin your life like that, just like I couldn't ruin it with Adrian and the video" I told him.

       " But why Rose, why, my life is to protect yours, you shouldn't be worried about me" " Why, that's easy. I love you" I said it before I could think.

    I went to open my mouth tell him sorry and forget it ever happened but before I can, he pulls me into him, kissing me. When he plus back, he says the best 5 words, ever " I love you to Roza" leaning his head on mine.

     I look at the clock " We, um, better get going." I say. He nods his head and we check out. We start to head back to the academy and I fell asleep.

     "ROSE! LOOK OUT!" Dimitri yelled. I wake up and see a car swerve into our lane. We hit it head on.

     All I see is blood and glass.

    I look around looking for Dimitri.

       " Dimitri!" I yell when I see him

     He is on the ground, unconscious.

I knew he wasn't gonna make it, but I couldnt let him go.

   I crawled to him and grabbed his hand, healing him.

He starts to wake up.

Right when he's awake, I pass out

  " NOOO! ROSE. ROSE WAKE UP! ROZA!" He screams, holding me.