Chapter 15

Roses POV

    Today is my first day of guarding Lissa. She is going shopping. god, she loves to shop. We are getting ready to leave. I'm her close guard and Dimitri is my close guard. Almost everybody knows about me and Dimitri. I just told Lissa about the engagement.

          She started to flip. Shes already trying to plan it. I asked her to be my maid of honor. I've never seen her jump up and down so much haha.

     Every chance she gets she tries to start with wedding stuff. We are getting in the Limo and getting ready to leave court now.

        We're planning on going to this giant mall about 2 hours from court. Lissa hasn't been shopping since Christmas. Me and Dimitri are in front and Lissa and Christian in back.

         I run and try to get into the driver's seat but Dimitri grabs me from behind and moves me away, siting there. " Oh come on, why can't I drive" " Because, I am" he said starting the car.

      I get in the passengers seat and we head to the mall. We get there and Lissa drags us to Victoria Secret. Why! Dimitri tries to keep a straight face but he can't. Lissa gets about to bags and I get one.

         She then takes us to forever 21. She won't let me leave without stuff so I ended up with 3 bags and she had 4. We then went to this jewelry store. Lissa got a few rings, 3 bracelts, some earings, and 4 necklaces, one she had the Dragomir crest put on. I got 2 necklaces, 3 bracelts, and 2 rings for me. I got out of Dimitri view finally and I got him a silver ring and had Comrade ingraved on it.

            We then went to get some food. My favorite store! After we ate we went to several more clothing stores. I looked at the clock and we where there for 7 hours. Good god. We ended up with a total of 38 bags. 19 bags each.

      We headed back to Court. When we got there me and Lissa where summoned to see the Queen. When we got there we bowed and said " hello Queen Tatiana" " dears, no need to bow, I've told you this" " yes Queen"

        " I have called you two hear because I want to ask you something. I am becoming to old to be Queen, and the work is to much. I have decided, if you would like, you two will become Queen"

     What?! Both if us?! " But, how will two of us be Queen" " I have decided, Lissa, you will be the Queen of Peace, you will deal with keeping everything in order, keeping peace. Rose, you will be Queen of War, you will decide how to deal with attacks of strigoi, what to do in times of battle, and keep our world safe."

        I don't know if I can do this. I wont be able to guard Lissa no more. I will be Queen. How am I gonna do this. Calm down Rose.   What if I can't do this, what if I turn out to be a bad ruler, what I'd i- what if you turn out to be a great ruler Rose.

       Do you think I should. I think you should do what's right.  " I'll do it" Lissa said " Rose?" " I'll do it" " great! You're coronation will be in 2 weeks" 2 weeks! That's to early! I- calm down!

          " your dismissed" Tatiana said. I head to my room with Dimitri " Rose, you'll be a great ruler. I know it. You always do what's right for others, even if it's not right for you" he said

        " Thanks. I love you Comrade" " I love you to Roza"  He leans down and kisses me. It starts out small, but then it turns into a passionate kiss, one that told me he loved me.

        He puts his arms around me and pulls me closer, I out one hand on his neck and the other in his hair. Let's just say we didn't exactly sleep that night. At all. What so ever. And I'm pretty sure our neighbors didn't either.