Chapter 10

DIMITRI  POV

   " Rose! Rose! WAKE UP! ROZA! Come on Roza, stay with me!" I kept screaming, trying to get Rose to wake up. " Someone call the damn doctor! ROSE! WAKE UP!" I keep screaming, trying to get Rose awake.

     I look back and they have Tasha restrained and the stake out of her hands. The doctors come in. " What happened?" One asks " She got stabbed with a stake" I tell the doctor. " How? How did this happen"

     " Tasha Ozera, she took her stake and stabbed her in the neck" I told them. " SHE STOLE HIM! SHE STOLE MY DIMKA FROM ME!" She starts screaming, trying to get from the guards grip.

      " I was never yours Tashs. Get that through your head. Take her to the cells" I tell them " You're not gonna let them does this Dimka!" " I would let them execute you if it was in my power" I tell her as they drag her off.

        " We need to take her to the hospital" one says. Well no duh. They lift her up and put her on a gurney. They take her to the hospital here at court.

       " Come on Roza, wake up. Roza, please. I can't lose you, not now. Please, wake up Roza" I keep telling her. When we get there, they make us stay in the waiting room.

    This is all my fault. I should've been closer. I could've stopped her. Not only did the Princess get hurt, my Roza did. Oh god, it's all my fault.

       About and hour later the doctor comes out. " We fixed the veins that got severed during the attack. But, she, went into a coma during operation. She should be fine. Only two people are allowed back at a time" the doctor told us

     Lissa got up and ran in there. Everyone else was just looking at me. I get up and go in. Shes hooked up to several machines, has a few IVs. god, I could've stopped this.

       " Oh, Roza. Please be ok. You can do this. Please wake up Roza" I say. Sitting beside her. " god, this is all my fault"

     "What are you talking about?" Lissa asked " I'm her guardian. I should've been closer. I should've been able to stop this" " there was no way to know this was gonna happen. It wasn't your fault Dimitri" she says

       Dimitri? Yes, Roza. I'm here " I can hear her in my head " I tell Lissa. " Well, keep talking to her. Try to wake her up" what haopened.  Tasha, she took you stake and stabbed you. They said you are in a coma. What! Please, Roza wake up. We need you, I need you.

     I'm trying. It's like I'm trapped in a box. I can't move. I can't talk.  Roza. It's gonna be ok, I know you, you can get through this.  Dimitri i-  she stops talking. Rose! Roza what's wrong. No answer Roza! Wake up. Please!

       Still no answer. Roza please. Don't leave, you can do this.

                       *2 weeks later*

    It's been 2 weeks since the attack. Tasha is getting a life sentence in maximum security. Rose still hasn't woken up.

       They checked her and said it looks like she might wake up today. All we have to do is wait. " mmm. Where am i" I hear Rose say " Roza, hey, I'm here"

      " Who?" " Roza, it's me" " Umm, who are you? " " Roze, Come on. It's me. Dimitri. Please. Don't forget" " I'm sorry, I don't know who you are?" She said.

        How could she forget me, forget us?