Chapter 16

Roses POV

      Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Today is the coronation. Me a Lissa are getting ready. Christian will be walking Lissa and Dimitri will be walking me.

         We've decided that when we get married, Dimitri and Christian will have to be coronated. Oh yeah, Christian proposed last week. Lissa asked me to be her Maid of Honor.

         It's 30 minutes until the coronation. Oh my god! I start to feel sick again for the 100th time in the past 2 weeks. I run to the bathroom and Lissa hold my hair back.

         " Oh my god!" " WHAT, Lissa what's wrong!" I ask her " Rose, your pregnant" what! How! Well, I know how, but why! Oh god, what will I tell Dimitri. I have to tell him.

       And just then they walk in " Rose, your sick again. I think you need to go to the doctor" he said " No need. I know what's wrong" I said. " what, what's wrong?" " I'm pregnant"

          His reaction wasn't what I expected. He grabbed me and lifted me in the air. When he put me down, he kissed me " we're gonna have a baby! We're gonna have a baby? Oh god we're gonna have a baby!" That's what I expected

       " it's gonna be ok comrade. We can do this. Should we tell everyone after the coronation?" " I'd ask Tatiana first" Lissa said. I'll ask her after.

      " it's time" a guard says. We walk out behind the doors. The doors open and Lissa walks out first. Then I do.

      " Vasilissa Sabina Rhea Dragomir, Do you promise to govern your people, and do all that is right for them." " I do" Tatiana placed the crown on her head. She then walked to me

        " Rosemary Hathaway Dragomir, Do you promise to govern your people, and do all that is right for them" " I do" she places the crown on my head.

      " I give you Queen Rosemary of War, And Queen Vasilissa of Peace" the crowd stands up and applauds. After this we have a party and me and Liss go to change into a shorter version of our dresses.

       I go and ask Tatiana " Tatiana, I'm pregnant" I tell her. She hugs me " congratulations, is it that Belikovs" she asks " yes. We where wondering if we should announce it, and our engagements tonight"

      " Rose, you're queen. You decide" she tells me. We can tell them ok.   During the party, me, Lissa , Christian, and Dimitri get on stage.

      " May I have your attention!" I say. Everyone stops " I would like to announce that I am engaged to Dimitri Belikov, and we're having a baby"

        " and I am engaged to Christian Ozera" Lissa says. Everyone starts clapping and we get congratulations all through the party. When it is over, me and Liss say goodbye to all of them.

       " So, we should plan a baby shower!" Liss says " ok" I tell her.  We should make a doctor's appointment ok, who do you want to go to I don't care, just make one at the court hospital ok I'll do it when we get back

          " You 2 stop having conversations in your head! It's confusing!" Lissa says. I talked with the counsel and it's decided, all my dresses will have a built in stake holster.

      And I get to keep my earpiece. Yay! Me and Dimitri head back to our room. I lay down. " good nigh comrade" " Goodnight Roza"

                  * 4 months later*

     Today we  find out the gender of the baby!! We are heading to the clinic. When we get there we head back to the ultrasound room.

     The Dr comes in and starts the untrasound " You're having........

What do you think?