Chapter 17

Roses POV

" Twin Girls!" Twins. Twins! Oh god, I'm having twins. Twins? Yes, twins! Two! Double the pain! I'm gonna fucking kill you! You contributed to Rose oh shut up! You're not the one fucking pregnant!

" am I missing something here?" " oh no, not at all" I say glaring at Dimitri.

    We walk out and go home.

           *2 weeks later*

Today is our wedding. Lissa is my Maid of honor and Viktoria, Dimitri little sister, and Mia are my brides maids.

 Lissa is my Maid of honor and Viktoria, Dimitri little sister, and Mia are my brides maids

Lissa dress up above/ Mia and Viktoria down below

We get ready and line up. Lissa and Christian, Viktoria and Eddie, and Mia and Mason. My godfather, Abe Mazure, found out I was getting married and offered to walk me down the aisle. I said yes.

     We start and they all walk out. Then it's us, we walk down the aisle and then Abe gave Dimitri my hand.

     I zone out until the vows. " Roza, the moment I saw you, I knew there was something about you. I knew you were different. And withen the few days I had known you then, I knew I loved you. You always sacrifice yourself for others. Your so sweet, and you will do anything to save others. You saved me. I love you Roza."

     " Dimitri, when I first meet you, I knew something was different about you. I just didn't know what. You where the only who truly understands me. Your the one who can read me luke a book, know what I'm thinking without having to tell you. And that was scary at first because no one else could do that. You could calm me when the darkness would begin to become to much. I love you Dimitri"

     " Dimitri Belikov do you take Queen Rosemary Dragomir as you lawfully wedded wife?" " I do" " Queen Rosemary Dragomir, Do you take Dimitri Belikov as your lawfully wedded husband?" " I do."

     " By the power vested in me by the state of Montana, I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

    Dimitri leans down and kisses me. After this, we dance and eat and then me and Dimitri, plus 3 other guardians, head of to the plane for our honeymoon.

      We are going to Russia to see his family. We get on the plane and me and Dimitri walk back to the room with the bed. We lay down and I cuddle into Dimitri. " Roza, Roza wake up. We're here" Dimitri says, shaking me. " Fine. I'm getting up" I say getting up.

          We get out of the plane and I see someone holding a sign that say BELIKOV/DRAGOMIR. We decides I won't take his last name, but it will be Belikov Dragomir. The same as our children.

      Court was furious because I couldn't have moroi kids. Well, wouldn't. They kept begging for me to have a moroi kid but I wouldnt. So they decided I will have a Royal donate *stuff* so that I will have a moroi child.

       I didn't want this but this was the only way. They said I was to do it till I had a boy. I hope it only takes once. We walk over to the women holding the sign " Dimki" she says, hugging Dimitri.

     She turns to me " Your highness" she says bowing " don't bow, please. And it's just Rose" i tell her. She nods and hugs me. Her and Dimitri start talking in Russia.

         " Roza, this is my mother Olena" he says " Hello Olena, it's nice to meet you" I say " And it's nice to meet you" she says. She leads us to a car and starts off driving.

       After about 20 minutes we stop. We step out and we walk to a house. When we open the door, 3 women come running forward. " Dimka!" They screamed hugging Dimitri.

       They see me and go to bow  " please dont. It's Rose." I tell them. They all introduce themselves and we talk for a while.

         They ask how we first met, and when we realized we loved each other. We told them the story. And after, a lot of questions. " YOU DIED AND YOU DIDNT TELL US!" His sister Vika yelled " No, I didn't because I was fine. Rose saved me" be said

         Vika asked to see my marks and I turned and showed her. " You never got a promise mark ?" She asked. I never did. " No" " People will think your unpromised if they don't know who you are" she said.

     Or, most people will find it weird a moroi having marks. Anyways. We talk and Dimitri asked if he could take me out to diner.  I said yes and we left.

     When we got there, people where getting up and bowing " No need. I don't like formalities, and it's just Rose" I keep telling them. Finally we get to a table and sit down.

            We eat and finish up. We head back to the house and go up to Dimitri old room. I fall asleep and wake up and 5. I get up and when I do, a rush of tiredness goes through me. god, I'm hungry. I haven't feed since 2 day before the wedding.

       I look at the bed and see Dimitri isn't there. He walks out from the bathroom " Why didn't you tell me" what? " tell you what?" " that you haven't feed in about 4 days"

    I just shrugged my shoulders " We don't have any feeders here right now. Soooo" he said. He sat down on the bed and took his shirt off. " Dimtri, no. I'm not doing that again" I told him, walking off to the bathroom when another wave hits me.

     I stumble and Dimtri jumps up and catches me " Roza, you need it. Plus the girls." He says " are you sure?" He nods his head and sits back on the bed, tilting his head to the side.

       I get on the bed and straddle his hips. I lean down and bite into his neck.

Dimtri pov

     Rose bites down and I grab her hips, pulling her closer as she first bites down. Soon the pain turns to ecstasy. I moan in delight as Rose drinks. She pulls back and wipes her mouth.

     " Thanks" she said smiling " No problem." I tell her she smiles down at me and leans down, kissing me. I pull her into me, deepening the kiss. She puts her hand in my hair and the other around my neck.

          I break from the kiss and start to kiss down her jawline, then down her neck. I start sucking on her neck which makes her moan. I grab the hem of her shirt and pull it off.

     She wraps her legs around me. I start kissing down her chest and flip us over. I start to kiss her stomach and sucking on it. I go back up and start to kiss her again.

     Just then someone walks in " OH MY gOD" she screamed. Damn it Viktoria! She slams the door shut. " Umm, mom wants you downstairs, breakfasts is done" she said Then running down the stairs.