Chapter 8

Roses POV

    Today we are leaving for Court. Me and Liss have been invited to a Royal Christmas party. We get a plus one. I use mine on Dimitri and Lissa's on Christian.

      It is a private plain and us just us and Spiradon. About an hour in, I fall asleep on Dimitri. " Rose, Rose wake up. Where here" I slowly wake up. We are at court. I get up and we head off the plane.

       Dimitri grabs my bags even though I protest. We head to where we are stayinv. The Queen has told Dimitri to stay with me at all time.

    Tomorrow is supposed to be the Christmas party. When we get there, I go to the feeders and then head to the gym here in court.

    When I get their, it's filled with guardians. I head over to the wight and get on the bench. It has 50 pounds on.

     I guess they recognized me as the Princess " Princess Dragomir, What are you doing?" One asked, going to get the weight from me

    Dimitri warned them not to. I tried to stay calm. I just grabbed another. One took it away to " You're gonna hurt yourself Princess" he says.

    " Enough with the damn titles!" I yell and punch him in the face, breaking his nose. " I can do it damn it." I lay back down and one of the guardians put the weights back on.

       As I lay down, my jacket falls away from my stake, leaving it and plain sight. Someone grabs it " Why do you have a silver stake." The moment he takes it a jump up, grab it, twist his arm back and shove him against the wall " Touch me or anything that belongs to me again and I won't be so nice" I say

      I walk over to the punching bags and start to hit them. I forgot my gloves and started bruising and cutting my hands. " Princess, you need gloves"

    He handed me some gloves but I threw them down. " You're gonna damage you hands Princess" he says again

     " It's fine damn it." I say. He grabs my hands and yanks be backwards. Ok, he's done it. I grab his arm and flip him, I take his arm and bring it back. I pull and hear a crack. I let him up and kick him in the stomach.

     " I've already warned you. I can very well take care of myself. I don't need a damn guardian to protect me from anything." " Strigoi?" One question, smirking at me

     " Oh, yes the big bad scary strigoi" I say acting scared " Listen up here, I can bet you right now, I've killed more strigoi than any of you. And that's just sad. I'm not even dhampir, and I'm not a trained guardian. Who wants to bet me" they all raise hand.

     " oh, ok, show me you molnija marks" I say. They show me and the highs number is 3. " Ha. I win" I say " You've never killed strigoi. You cant, your moroi. Beside, you have no proof, no molnija marks"

     I scoff at him, turning around and lifting my hair up. They gasp and start muttering how.

       " Moroi can't have Molnija marks" the same one says. " I do. Deal with it"

    I say going to walk out. Someone puts there hand on my sholder and I turn around punching them in the face, breaking their nose. I see its Dimitri.

     " Damn it Rose, what's with you and breaking my nose" they all gasp as he talk to me like that.

      " Oh god, Dimitri, I'm sorry. Let me fix it" " Rose, no" " Please" " Fine" I put my hands over it and heal him. When I look back, and they are all staring. " How'd you do that" One asks

    " I specialize in Spirit" " What's that? " he asks I explain to them what it is then walk off to my room. I lay down and start to drift off to sleep when I feel Dimitri lay down beside me " I love you Roza" " I love you to Comrade" I say falling asleep