Our First Visit

Your POV

"Y/n L/n to visitation." The speaker boomed.

"Better hurry up, Kitten. Don't wanna be late." Finn said, staring up at the ceiling.

I shot Finn a glare before standing up and walking out into the door. I kept my head up high as I walked.

I approached the bars that kept between me and the guards.

"Step back, inmate." One of the guards demanded. I arched a brow at him, before draping my arms through the bars and wrapping myself closer to it. "Get off those bars!" He demanded once more.

"These bars?" I asked, smirking at the officer. He gave me a glare before approached the bars. He gripped my wrist roughly, pulling it off the bar. I sent him a childish pout. "You're no fun, Officer Callahan."

"Callahan, what the hell are you doing?" David's voice called, interrupting my play time.

"She wouldn't get off the bars, sir," Callahan replied. David let out a sigh and whacked him over the head.

"That when you open the door and drag her ass wherever she needs to go." I rolled my eyes, David was just like Winona. Another fake authority figure. "She's seventeen, Callahan. She's like a little girl. What do you think she's gonna do?"

"On the contrary, David. I could do a whole lot." I interrupted.

"Where are going, inmate?" He sighed.

"Visitation. I finally get to see him." I smirked.

"Well, congratulations." He replied, opening the barred door. I began to walk inward.

"Let's go, inmate." Callahan barked, grabbing my arm. I stared him dead in the eye, before kicking his knee in and watching him fall to the ground. I immediately grabbed a fistful of his hair and smacked his face against my knee. His face was dripping, no, gushing blood. Another officer ran to him.

"Fucker!" I spat. Suddenly I felt a hand grip my arm, dragging me away. I did what I usually do, and began to fight him off.

Finn's POV

I suddenly heard that oh-so-familiar scream. The one that sounded like a woman was being ripped apart, piece by piece. I stepped outside my cell to see Y/n, once again kicking and screaming at the guards. Officer Powell was on the ground, assisting Officer Callahan who had a bloody nose that was gushing everywhere.

David was dragging her outside of the block. Most likely to visitation. God knows that girl loves to make an exit. She's become increasingly more confident since I rescued her ass from getting stuck in a padded cell for the rest of her time here.

More patients began to crowd outside their rooms to watch the show.

"She's a badass..." Gaten said walking toward me, he was wearing a smirk. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"She's a psychopath." I retorted, Gaten let out a chuckle.

"And what does that make you?" He laughed, I kept silent. "At least she's hot."

Gaten was right. She was hot, she was exhilarating. Like one of those drugs, this place pumps you full of. What pissed me off though was that Gaten seemed to be the only one enjoying having her around... Considering. 

Your POV

David drug me down the hallway to visitation, despite being covered in Callahan's blood. He threw me into a large room, tables, and chairs everywhere. Two people sat at one of the tables, conversing with each other, not realizing I was there. I hesitantly walked toward the couple. My heart began to thump out of my chest, I wonder if they could tell how nervous I'd become.