Her Kiss Is Like Poison

Your POV

~ Flashback ~

I opened my eyes. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Was I dead?

I was drowning... I was still drowning. I had to be. How was this possible? I looked down at my feet, I was chained to a breeze block and falling.

I looked up through the water to see the light faded away. I really was still drowning.

I tried to scream, lungs felt like they were collapsing in on each other. I could only barely hear the muffle of my own terror.

"Help!" I screamed through the water. I was still dropping. "Help me!" I screamed again.

It was no use, I was going to die here. I felt everything begin to fade. The water had become utterly black, and I was still falling.

Suddenly I felt the falling stop. I looked up to see the light coming back. I floated to the top of the water.

My eyes opened... I looked up to see Noah. I took in a few breaths as I looked in his eyes.

"Y-You... Saved m-my life..." I breathed.

"Shh..." He hushed.

~ End Of Flashback ~

"Kid?" A familiar voice called. "Winona, I think she's waking up!" I heard the shuffle of people running in and moving around the room.

My eyes flutter open, and I saw their faces.

"Y/n?" Her voice said softly. "Y/n, honey. Can you tell me where you are?"

"I-In... Medical." I breathed. She smiled.

"Yes, very good." She said, placing a hand on my forehead. "Your body has returned to its normal temperature."

I blinked a few times, how the hell was I alive?

"Do you remember what happened?" David interjected.

"I was dying in the water..." I mumbled. "I was sinking at the bottom of a lake or something."

"No, Y/n. You were drowning in the washroom in one of the bathtubs. You were found with your wrists cut open." David replied.

"B-But.." I stammered.

"Drowning let alone can cause hallucinations. But you'd also lost a significant amount of blood, and you showed signs of starvation and dehydration. The place you were in... It was nothing more than your mind playing tricks on you. You're lucky another patient found you, otherwise, we'd be zipping you up in a body bag right about now." Winona said.

I looked down at wrists. They were bandaged up and slightly bled through.

"Do you know how this happened to you?" David asked. I shook my head.

"I don't remember who did this to me..." I mumbled.

"Wait... You didn't do this to yourself?" Winona replied. I shook my head again.

"No."

"Shit, I'm gonna have to go talk to Finn," David mumbled.

"F-Finn?" I stammered. "Where is he? I need to talk to him." I said, trying to sit up from the bed. I suddenly realized they once again placed restraints on me, they were higher up this time on my forearm. "Please... I need to see him."

"No, no way... We can't have him involved in this anymore." David replied. I looked at Winona with broken eyes...

"Please..." I mumbled.

"David, go get Finn," Winona demanded.

"Wino-" She cut him off.

"I said... Go get Finn." She glared.

After a few minutes, Winona looked me over once more before leaving me alone in my bed. I stared down at my bandaged wrists again. I was gonna have quite some scars after this... Suddenly I heard the door open. I looked up from my bed to see Finn slipping in.

"Holy shit..." He huffed. "You're alive."

"Yeah, I'm surprised too," I mumbled. He walked over toward me and took his seat.

"Do you have any idea what happened to you?" He questioned.

"Kind of... It's really blurry." I replied. "I remember being drug out of the box and being put in the tub... Then it going black and then waking up on the ground next to Noah."

"Callahan tried to kill you." He said bluntly. "He cut you up, and left you to die."

"Wha-"

"You're pretty lucky, Callahan had no fucking idea what he was doing when he tried to kill you. That dumb fuck cut your wrists horizontally, if he wanted you dead he should've done it vertically." Finn scoffed. I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, I guess I am pretty lucky my attacker was an inexperienced killer." I chuckled, suddenly Finn leaned in placed his hand in mine.

"I'm gonna kill him..." He whispered. "Bill's gonna help me, and I'm gonna make him pay."

All of the sudden David opened the door.

"Finn, hurry up. We're losing time." He said in a hushed voice.

He stood up and smiled. He placed a hand on my cheek and brushed it with his thumb.

"He's gonna suffer for what he did to you." Suddenly I felt Finn crash his lips onto mine. It was completely and utterly intoxicated. When he pulled away, I whimpered from the loss of his lips. Feeling almost hungry for more.

"I'll see you when you're out, Kitten." He mumbled against my lips before leaving the room and utterly destroying whatever pride I had left.

Finn's POV

"So... How was it?" David smirked as he walked me back to the block. "You finally got what you wanted."

"Her kiss is like poison, and I wanna taste it on my tongue every day for the rest of my life," I mumbled.

A/N: Hello, my beautiful people! New chapter. Lol, they finally kissedddd. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love you all so much, and hope you have a good day/night!  ❤️