The Box

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open, I shifted uncomfortably in my bed. I sat up and looked around, everything was backward, and suddenly it hit me.

I wasn't in 'my' bed...

I looked back at his sleeping body. Examining him. His chest moved up gently with each breath.

I began to tap on his forehead. I couldn't remember for the life of me what'd happened, and God knows he probably knew.

"Come on, Wolfie. Wake the fuck up." I hissed. Suddenly his tired eyes opened.

"What the fuck do you want?" He groaned; rolling over to the wall, continuing to hide under the covers, and ignore me.

"Get up! I need your help."

He groaned again, before sitting up and glaring at me.

"What?" He whined. My eyes went wide at the sight, he was shirtless and completely carefree of the fact.

His chest was marked with scars and cuts all over. Some of the cuts were still fairly new and still healing.

"Hello?" He said, waving a hand in front of my face. I ignored it and continued to look at the scarring with a frown. He wasn't anything like I thought... He wasn't perfect. He just hid his flaws well.

I placed my hand on his chest and ran my thumb over the marks. I looked up at him, he had a face of confusion and furrowed brows.

"Marks..." I mumbled. "Where'd you get them?" He let out a small chuckle.

"I'm not always the one being protected." He replied. "There's a reason I'm so popular here, and believe me it's not because of my aunt."

"Wha- What do you mean?" I stammered.

"It's a long story, Kitten. You ain't got the time."

"I've got a fifteen-year sentence here... Believe me. I've got the time." I grimaced.

"Alright... When I first got here, there was someone else in my position. Making the orders and shit. I stayed out of their way well enough and started making friends. I wasn't a bother to anyone really, not until he did something that sent me over the edge." Finn explained.

"What'd he do?" I muttered.

"He did something bad... Something very bad to a girl I loved a lot. She got really depressed, every little bit of light inside of her just faded away. She couldn't handle it and hurt herself. She ended up dying in Medical." He continued.

Finn's voice became sad and gruff. Suddenly I noticed something almost astonishing. There was a flash of something in his eyes. It was dark and hurt.

"She died?" He nodded.

"Yeah, and after she did, he kept repeating the cycle. Girls around the asylum were being attacked, and finally... I decided enough was enough."

"What'd you do?" I said the terror was obvious on my face.

"I killed him..." He mumbled. "It started out as a simple fight, he kicked my ass pretty good, but it wasn't enough because I beat him to death, and watched him bleed out on the floor of his cell."

"Good..." I replied, gripping Finn's hand. "He deserved to die." He gave a slight nod.

"After he died, his groupies started coming after me they jumped me one day, and nearly beat the life out of me. One of them stole a scalpel from medical and cut me up... That's how I got these fucked up scars."

"How are you still alive?" He smiled at the question.

"Those girls Millie, and Sadie. They saved my pathetic ass. After the fuckers left me to die, Millie and Sadie found me and took me to medical." His smile stayed on his face, he obviously felt grateful...

"What happened to his friends?" I replied.

"Once I was healed up... One by one, I killed them. All of them..." He smirked. "I now am the first and only seventeen year old in all of Georgia and Chicago to have a body count over nineteen."

"You've got a pretty badass title, but how much did they up your sentence?"

"I'm in here for life." He said, letting a frown fall onto his face.

"You're kidding..." I muttered. He shook his head.

"I'm in here till I die." I watched a tear ran down his cheek. I quickly brushed it away.

"You're not gonna die in here, Finn. You're too smart for that, you'll find a way out."

What the hell was I doing? I was in my enemy's bed and wiping away his tears. Why the hell do I even care if he spends the rest of his pathetic life rotting in this cell?

Suddenly two officers burst into our cell. One of them was the officer I'd beaten up the day before, the other was David.

"Y/n L/n, put your hands on your head," David announced.

"David, what are you doing?" Finn asked.

"She attacked an officer, she's going into solitary." He replied. "Hand on your head now!"

I placed both hands on my head and stood up from the bed.

"Alright, alright... I'm cooperating. Calm the fuck down." I groaned.

"David, you promised!" Finn yelled.

"He wanted to press charges, Finn! It was either we put her ass into the box or she gets her sentence extended!" David yelled back.

I smirked at the officer I'd had beaten.

"Hey, Officer Callahan." I grinned. "You got a little something on your nose," I replied, addressing the cast. Whatever I did, I did hard enough that it broke his damn nose, and I was rather proud of it.

The two officers grabbed me by the arms and began to pull me out of the room. I looked back to see Finn. He seemed more than pissed off.

As the officers walked me out, I saw Gaten run into my cell and push at Finn.

"What the fuck?!" I heard him scream.

I continued down the hall. We walked out of the block and into a dark hallway. The doors were bigger and stronger than the ones that were in the blocks.

We reached one, they opened it and threw me in. I hit the cement floor hard. I looked up at them as I lied on the floor.

"See you at feeding time, psycho," Callahan grumbled.

David stayed behind and waited for Callahan to leave. Once he was sure the other officer was gone he spoke.

"Look, kid... If Finn didn't care so much about whether you lived or not you'd be here till you were begging for me to kill you."

I let out a small giggle.

"Then give me the gun because I'd rather die at my own hand than by some worthless couldn't make the cut, wannabe cop."

He scoffed and walked away.

A/N: Hello, my beautiful people! I don't know why, but I'm kinda proud of this chapter. Lol, anyway for those who didn't know I have a new book out it's a Peter Parker X Reader because Spiderman is awesome, and I wanted to try something new. So if you haven't already check that out. Anyway, I love you all so much! And I hope you have a good day/night! ❤️