Catharsis Is A Bitch

Warning: This chapter has references to violence, blood, torture, and the music is also unsavory and inappropriate. Such images you may find disturbing or intense. If any of the following makes you uncomfortable please skip to the next chapter. Otherwise, please enjoy the following...

***

Time Skip >> Next Morning (Your POV)

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Finn sitting at his table surrounded by his little subjects. I walked over and took my seat. Bill and Finn were carrying out some conversation, I stayed unaware till Bill gave Finn a confused look.

"Finn, man, what happened to your neck?" Bill asked.

"What?" He replied. Bill pointed to the red claw marks that scraped all over his skin. I bit my thumb, trying to hold back my smirk.

"What happened?" Millie asked. I quirked an eyebrow at him, so intrigued by whatever he could possibly say. Finn just smirked back at me.

"Kitten has claws for a reason." He said. My jaw dropped. Gaten looked over at me obviously trying to stifle the laughter.

"So, uh..." Caleb started, also holding in his laughs, "You like marking your men, huh?"

"Do you want me to kick your ass again?" I replied.

"Bring it on, Kitten." He taunted. I stood up from my seat and lunged forward at him. Immediately I had a hand wrapped around my waist pulling me away.

"Do you wanna get put in the box again?" Finn muttered. I glared at him and shook my head.

"Good, now sit your ass down." He said.

"Or what?" I spat. I expected him to threaten me, give me some stupid statement about power, but he smiled and gripped my waist tighter.

"My beautiful queen." He whispered. "So fearless..." He tapped his bottom lip with a single finger. I was treading dangerous ground, but I pressed a small kiss to his mouth anyway. "Who am I, baby?"

"You're the king..." I muttered, still just barely millimeters away from his lips.

"Good job, Kitten," Finn said, pulling away and climbing onto the cafeteria table. "Get their attention."

Everyone in the group began to pound their fists on the table. The sound echoed all throughout the room, heads turned and everyone silent and Finn basked in his glory. He held his arms out, gaining the attention of every person in the cafeteria.

"What's he doing?" I mumbled.

"He's making an announcement," Gaten said, "Looks like he's telling everyone the news."

"Good morning, psychos!" Finn cheered. "I'm sure you've all heard about my new plaything. Her name is Y/n..." He smiled at me. "Stand up, Kitten." He encouraged. "Come meet your kingdom."

The smirk on his face was fueled by pure insanity, the way his smile was never-ending. The veins popping in his neck showed the just how much blood was flooding through him in this very moment. Finn was on the brink of falling into the abyss.

He pulled me onto the table, the other patients looked at us. Some looked with envy, some excitement, and others just looked like they were ready to watch the empire fall apart.

"This is the queen of our little kingdom," He said. "You touch her, you die. You disrespect with her, you die. You so much as look her the wrong way... You. Will. Die!"

Finn's POV

She looked at me with shock at first, but it quickly turned to adoration. She held her hand out to me and brushed my cheek with her thumb.