I Hate You

Your POV

I walked back to my room with David. He eyed me carefully. It was obvious he was trying to figure out what I was thinking, feeling?

"Do you ever feel bad about it?" He spoke.

"About what?"

"About killing..." He replied, stopping in the middle of the hall. "Don't you feel remorse? Guilt? Even the slightest bit of compassion?"

"No," I said, continuing to walk. "I kill people that don't deserve to live."

"Your own parents?" He scoffed, "They didn't deserve to live?" I stopped. I turned around and looked him dead in the eye.

"My parents... Were fucked up people, David," He looked at me confused, "A child shouldn't be afraid to wake up in the morning because they're scared they're going to get hit or burnt with a fucking cigarette."

"They hit you?" He asked tentatively. I lifted up my arm and showed him the burn scar that my dad left on me.

"Mom held me down while dad burnt me..." I answered, "... They thought I stole my dad's cigarettes."

"Did you?"

"Nope." I chuckled, "Probably should've. Might have made getting fucking branded worth it."

"So you killed your parents in their sleep because they had been attacking you?"

"Yep." I sighed.

"Were they drug addicts?" He asked.

"Probably, I never actually saw either of them do drugs, but dad liked to drink and he got mean when he did and mom, well, I think she was just sad..." I replied, "She quit acting like a mom after my dad had this half-assed affair and she caught him in bed with the seventeen-year-old neighbor girl who babysat me when I was like thirteen, I think."

"What about Callahan? Why him?"

"Callahan was a sick fucker with a masculinity complex." I scoffed, "He wanted to be big and strong because he got his ass kicked by a teenage girl and he was embarrassed. So in his disgusting mind, the only way to prove he was still a man was to kill his oppressor. So he dragged my starved, dehydrated, and deprived body somewhere he could cut me up and leave me for dead. He was sicker than I am."

"But why'd you kill him?"

"Eye for an eye, David. He killed me, so I killed him the difference is his death is a little more permanent."

"You know, you're safe here." He replied, "God knows that you've been through enough."

"I know, I'm safe Mr. Harbour." I smiled walking away.

"Y/n?" He called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"держать нашу тайну."

"да сэр..." I nodded.

A/N: Hello, my beautiful people! I'm backkk. But uh oh. Y/n and David have a secret... What is it? Sorry if this chapter was really short. It's a bit of a filler. Lol, I love you all. Have a good day/night!!