Welcome Home

Time Skip >> (Finn's POV)

It's been about two weeks since she was thrown into the box.

I was pissed, mostly because every day since she got put in, Gaten has been showing up in my cell, whining at me.

~ Flashback ~

"What the fuck?!" Gaten shouted, running into my cell and pushing me. "What'd you do?!" I scoffed at him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled back. "I didn't do anything!"

"Yeah, bullshit! Why the fuck is you're uncle dragging her to the box?!" He pushed again.

"Because her dumbass attacked a fucking officer!" I pushed back.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?!" I heard another voice intervene. I looked over to see Sadie. She'd gripped onto Gaten's shoulder and began to hold him back.

"Gaten, come on..." She whispered in his ear. "Baby, please. Come with me." He scoffed at me and began to walk away.

"Does Y/n know you're fucking Sadie on the side?!" I yelled. He immediately spun back around and hit me in the mouth.

"Stay the fuck out of it, Wolfhard!" He spat, before leaving my room and slamming the door behind him.

I got to my feet and let the anger and adrenaline take over. I hit the wall until the blood was vibrant against the paint.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

~ End Of Flashback ~

I looked down at my knuckles to see they were still bruised and scabbed over from my little outburst.

"You okay, Wolfhard?" A voice called, pulling me out of my own head.

"Yeah, I'm alright Jaeden."

"You look pissed off, what's going on?" He asked, continuing to chew on a carrot. I scoffed. "Come on, Wolfhard. What's your deal?"

"Gaten's my deal... He's playing at me like he's gonna try something. Knock me out of my place." I grimaced.

"Shit man. Want me to talk to him?" Jaeden replied.

"I don't care. As long as he learns where his place is..."

Time Skip >> (Jaeden's POV)

I walked into Gaten's cell to find Sadie and him kissing. I shut the door extra hard to ran there attention. They jumped and looked at me with confused faces.

"Get out, Sadie," I demanded. She furrowed her brows at me. "Now!" I growled. She climbed off Gaten's lap and left the room to just me and him.

"What do you want, Jaeden?" He groaned.

"I want you to stop playing ringleader," I replied.

"What?" He said, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up. I took my seat next to him.

"You know what... Look, man, you're great. I don't wanna see you lose, I don't. But we both know how this plays out." I continued. "You're really playing with fire fucking around with Finn like this."

"He doesn't deserve to be in charge..." Gaten replied.

"Did you forget what he did for us? For this asylum? For you?" I scoffed. "If he hadn't killed that son of a bitch, your girlfriend would be dead. Her and all of her friends..."

Gaten chewed on the inside of his cheek as I spoke.

"He pisses me off so godda-" I quickly cut him off.