Riots Are Always Fun

Your POV

"You're doing really well, Y/n. Have you been practicing your breathing?" He asked.

"Uh huh. Can I go piss now? I have a bowling ball sitting on my bladder."

"Of course." The doctor smiled before leaving the room. I wandered to the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror for a second.

I was twenty seven weeks pregnant. My belly was so big I couldn't see my toes anymore and somehow Joe had managed to get the asylum to send me to an actual hospital for my appointments. It was nice. Going out and seeing the world again...

David went with me to every single appointment. He was still unbelievably pissed off, but he demanded to be there.

~ Flashback ~

"And there it is..." The doctor said while pointing to the screen. "That's your baby."

"Боже ты мой... Дэвид, смотри!" I whispered.

— "Oh my God... David look!"

He peered up from the floor and stared at the monitor.

~ End Of Flashback ~

I was trapped in solitary back at the asylum. I barely saw Sadie, or Gaten, or Noah... Finn.

He'd started chemo a little while back and occasionally we got to ride to the hospital together, but it was for fuck all. Finn's cancer affected his bones and blood. And the chemo wasn't doing anything.

We were fucked.

Finn's POV

"Ow, fucker." I hissed at the nurse.

"Be polite." Winona scorned.

"You wouldn't be so polite if you were being stuffed full of radiation." She rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Do you want anything from the vending machine?" I shook my head and she glanced at Officer Powell before walking down the hall.

Y/n wandered in with David.

"How's the baby?" I asked.

"Still a pain the ass. How's the cancer?"

"Still devouring my insides." I smiled. "What about Daniella?"

"Absolutely not." She frowned before sitting down next to me so Powell could cuff her.

"Why not?" I asked, "Daniel if it's a boy."

"Still no."

"You're impossible." I whined, sinking into my seat.

"And you pick shitty baby names." She said, patting her stomach.

"What about Winona like your auntie?" Winona said handing Y/n a water.

"Yeah, let's name it after "auntie abort it"." Y/n replied, taking a sip. David covered a laugh.

"David!" Winona hissed, smacking his shoulder.

"What?!"

"How the about Lydia?" Y/n asked.

"I like Lydia." Winona agreed.