Ashes To Ashes

Time Skip >> (Six Weeks) Your POV

I cried myself to sleep almost every night. He refused to look at me. He ignored me as I changed. My belly had begun to swell ever so slightly and— He still didn't look.

Sadie, Gaten, and Noah were often the only people around me anymore. Everyone else avoided me like the plague. I thought pregnancy was supposed to bring people together.

"Did you take your vitamins?" Sadie asked as I attempted to eat more bell peppers. Much to my dismay, the baby disliked. As quickly as I ate it, I then puked it up in my mouth.

"Yeah, Sads," I replied, wiping my mouth.

"I mean even if you hadn't, I'm pretty sure she's drugging your food without you noticing," Gaten said while thumbing through a magazine. Which prompted Sadie to smack him on the back of the head.

"Don't be a dick, Matarazzo or I'll make sure you never have kids." Sadie threatened. Gaten threw his hands up in surrender while I laughed at the two.

Finn's POV

"What do you think they're talking about?" I questioned, looking away from Iris to watch Y/n carefully.

"Does it matter?" Iris asked, pulling my face into her hands.

"It just pisses me off, I guess."

"They're probably reminiscing about the times when she didn't look like she ate a softball." Iris scoffed. "And honestly, I wouldn't worry about it too much— In a few months they'll rip the bastard out of her and she'll go back to being just as uninteresting as before."

"Yeah..."

Your POV

"Will you take me back to my room?" I asked Gaten. He sighed and put the magazine down.

"You know you're really cutting into my free time, baby mama." Gaten smiled as he took my hand.

"I know. Think of how fun it'll be when you get Sadie pregnant." I shot back. Sadie smiled and bumped him with her shoulder.

"Hey, man, I can only handle one pregnant lady at a time. Don't put that idea in her head." Gaten pleaded.

"Just help me to my room, doofus."

Finn's POV

"Hey, I gotta go," I said.

"Okay, baby." Iris nodded and pressed a small peck on my lips. I quickly stood up. Making me realize that I'd completely disregarded her kiss as I followed after Y/n.

Your POV

I sat down on my bed.

"I thought the back pain wasn't supposed to happen until I had a beach ball for a belly." I scoffed, sitting up straight to stretch out my back.

"Maybe you're just lucky." Sadie teased.

"Actually it's really common. The back pain can start as early as six weeks because you're uterus is stretching to accommodate the fetus." Gaten replied.

Both Sadie and I looked at him in confusion.

"What? What did I say?"

"Why do you know that?" Sadie asked.

"I like to read. SUE ME." Gaten said, picking his magazine back up.

"Alright well since you do so much "reading" feel free to tell me how I'm going to manage to push a person out of my body."

"It's actually really interesting how they go about that procedure. First they—"

"Gaten," I cut him off.