Namjoon, Jungkook, and J-Hope

Suga

I can't believe this is happening. Yesterday we were happy, carefree guys that just wanted to have a little fun, and now we're sitting in a room, tied down with rope and soon to be killed by psycho murderers.

When I saw Jimin being choked beside me and how I couldn't do anything, I wanted to die right then and there. Of course, Taehyung was furious.

He was mainly our leader. He protected us in most situations. He was our rock. He was what kept us together, and what kept us safe. We needed him. And if anyone ever tried to hurt us, he would go ballistic.

And when that bunny tooth guy who was the stranger we saw in the club grabbed ahold of Tae's neck, I felt a burning fury rise inside of me. It almost hurt to breathe when I saw the murderer throw him down onto the bed.

Seeing Taehyung thrown around like that was awful.

The thing that killed me most was to my left. My world was lying unconscious on the floor. He had scratches on his face and was bleeding from his nose.

I remember it clearly. . . How much of a fight he put up. My strong boy. He should have just let them take him like I did. Maybe he wouldn't be in so much pain.

Flashback

"I gotta pee," whined Jin. I rolled my eyes and shook my head in frustration.

"Okay, the bathroom is right across from here. Go," I said and pointed to the bathrooms that were right across from our table.

"But-but I'll get trampled by all those people. I need my big, strong Yoongi to help me get there." Jin clutched onto my arm and whined. I felt my heart flutter as he said I was his big, strong Yoongi.

I grabbed onto Jin's arm and pulled him out of the booth while shaking my head.

"We'll be back," I told Taehyung as I struggled to pull a blubbering mess called Jin to the restrooms.

If I didn't love you, I thought, I would so not be pulling you along like a baby.

We walked into the restrooms and I pushed him into one of the stalls. I remember him telling me he didn't like the urinals cause they looked weird, and I don't think drunk Jin would like them any better.

I waited outside, tapping my shoe impatiently. I didn't hear any sounds of peeing so I knocked on the door.

"Jin, hurry up!" I yelled.

"B-But it won't come out," he whined.

I snorted to myself, mentally picturing the situation that lied in front of me only with a door in between; Jin with his dick hanging out and pouting down at it as he couldn't pee and getting frustrated since he has to pee so bad.

"Can I come in there?" I laughed and shook my head. It's not like I haven't seen it before. I mean, considering it's been inside my mouth three times.