Comfort

Jimin

It had been hours. Hours upon hours of me pacing back and forth in front of the beds, chewing and biting my nails from irritation and nervousness. Thoughts of Taehyung hurting and in pain or dead swarmed my head and my eyes burned with the want of sleep, but I just couldn't close them because I was too scared that one of my best friends was one floor below me in pain or simply not breathing.

"Jimin, please sit down," groaned Yoongi. He and Jin were both in their beds. Yoongi had his arm covering his eyes as he laid on his back and Jin was simply staring at the ceiling.

"No. Taehyung is hurt. I know it."

"You're going to chew all of your nails off, and that's not going to be a pretty image."

"I don't care. We need to go help him!" My voice raised slightly towards the end. I was beginning to full on panic since it was well past midnight and he was still not in the room.

"Hey, Jimin. Maybe if you take a shower, you'll calm down a bit. Taking showers calms you down, right?" Jin suggested as he sat up to look at my pacing form.

I stopped walking and stared at the wall, biting at the corner of my pointer finger's nail until I silently agreed with what Jin said. I began to slowly nod my head yes.

"Yea, yea. . . Maybe you're right," I mumbled quietly and went to grab some clothes.

"Of course I'm right," he chuckled, but I couldn't find the humor in it. My brain was still drowning in scenarios of what could be happening or is happening or did happen to Taehyung.

Jin stood up and walked over to Yoongi's bed and sat down next to his almost asleep form. I stood in the doorway of the bathroom and watched as Jin grabbed ahold of Yoongi's hand that was laying on the bed and as Yoongi looked up at Jin after lifting his arm. I saw Jin smile at Yoongi as if he was silently telling him everything would be ok.

And when I saw Yoongi give Jin a small smile back, I felt as if maybe everything would be ok.

《》《》

I stepped into the steaming hot shower and sighed in content as I felt my muscles immediately loosen. Goosebumps formed on my arms from how comfortable I felt so quick.

It felt like it had been months that we have been here, but it's only been two days. So much has happened between these 24 hours and it's been nothing but chaos and mayhem.

I felt so drained, but I couldn't even begin to describe what Tae must feel like. It seems that in the last two days, every time I thought of Taehyung, I also got this sense of worry along with it.

We needed to find a way out of here, or a way to contact the police or someone outside of this mansion. I know there are no windows and no way to pick locks and there's no front door. If there was, we would have seen it when we walked down to the bottom floor.

Although, maybe there could be something that would help up pick the lock to this door in the first aid kit. As this thought struck me, I felt my mind start racing once again.

Ok, after I'm out of the shower, I'm going to look for something in the first aid kit, I thought to myself.

I picked up the shampoo and squeezed some into my palm, rubbing the soap into my hair and lathering it throughout my tufts of hair.

As I was doing this, a thought struck me.