Needle

I don't want to hear any complaints on how iKon is not with BigHit or JYP and how BLACKPINK is not with BigHit or JYP because this is a fictional story (:

Namjoon

Maybe I wanted them to find the hideout, but if J-Hope found out that I was the one who gave them a clue, I'd be in so much shit.

I felt sometimes as if he was the leader of our group, but I know deep down, we both wouldn't want to hurt each other. Not physically, at least. There was always a spark between us, but not something we would act upon.

I'd never crawl into bed with him again, not when I know now what I should have known before.

He's a cold, heartless person, and that's not something I can accept.

Jungkook

I wouldn't like to admit aloud that I missed his body against mine, but I will admit that to myself.

As I laid in bed, the silk sheets wrapped around my body, I craved for his chest pushed on mine as it was just hours before. The way his body fit into mine perfectly, and the goosebumps that rose on my skin as his fingers absentmindedly pushed my shirt up a bit and traced circles on my hipbone. I'm sure he didn't know he was doing it, but it felt nice and it made me feel okay for once.

The way his breath would fan over my cold skin and how I could still feel it hitting my collarbone as if he was still here, right next to me, had me tempted to go right back up to that room and steal him for the night.

I mean that in a totally innocent way.

But I stopped myself because he doesn't and won't forgive me for a long time, that's if he even considers it. It saddened me when he told me it was too soon for him to forgive me for what I did to him, and I don't blame him.

It's just. . . I want him. I crave him and his touch and the way my name rolls off of his tongue with ease and how innocent he looks and the way he carries himself and the way he chews his food slowly and scans the room absentmindedly. I love how he bites his fingernails and shuffles his feet and the way his hair falls into his eyes and his milky white skin and his box smile and. . . I could go on forever.

Thinking about him makes me forget about all of the bad things I've done during my lifetime.

No, I don't love him, but I know I'm falling for him.

And I'm falling pretty hard for a guy who hates me and who I barely know.

After thinking that, a thought struck me and I shot out of bed, opening my door and walking towards the entrance to the hideout. I checked behind me to make sure no one was looking and pulled the decoration knob, watching as the door slid open. I stepped in, the door shutting behind me, and quickly made my way to the huge table to the left.

"Namjoon should have left the files here," I mumbled to myself and grinned once I spotted all four files laying atop one another.

If I wanted to know more about Taehyung, I'll get to know more about him. It has just the basics of his life, nothing too deep and important, I'm sure.