Monster

WARNING: VERY TRIGGERING CHAPTER AHEAD!

Jungkook

"Excuse me," I mumbled to everyone at the table, my eyes wide and set as I pushed my chair back and walked to my room. I entered through the door across from the room that I had spent most of my night in with Taehyung last night. I couldn't even think about going in there right now, the memories haunting me.

I didn't want to know how bad Taehyung felt compared to me. I know that if I felt this bad, Taehyung definitely felt even worse. I was a terrible person.

I sat on my white silk sheets and laid on my back, staring at the ceiling and clutching my head between my hands. It hurt to think about last night and seeing him this morning was nothing but awful.

The way his shoulders shook and seeing the dried blood made me think twice about what the fuck I was doing here.

And that scared me.

When Hoseok said that I did better on Taehyung than the last I couldn't help but cringe because it was true. I hurt him worse than I've ever hurt any of the guys I laid my hands on.

I couldn't think about the past people who resided here alongside us because it hurt too much; knowing what happened. My lips trembled at the memories.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head as pictures of Taehyung's back entered my mind. There were stitches. I hurt him so bad that he had to have stitches. Although, I knew in the back of my mind while it was happening that I was hitting him pretty hard.

I shook my head and rolled over, thoughts swarming my mind.

Sometimes I felt as if I was suffocating in this mansion. Even though I could easily walk outside and leave, I knew Namjoon would also easily find me and, well, kill me.

But there was no way for the boys to get out. It was a secret passageway. We brought them through it when we got them here and I only hoped that Taehyung thought it was a 'front door'. I knew he was awake, but I'm sure he had his eyes closed the whole time because he was pretending to be asleep. But what if he opened his eyes while I was leading him through the passageway?

Scenarios filled my mind as I kept thinking and thinking.

We couldn't get caught, we just couldn't. We've never been caught even though we've only had one other group besides these four.

I hated remembering that group.

I shut my eyes, pulled the sheets over my fully clothed body, and prayed I would fall asleep with my head hurting from thinking of everything that happened once again, but sleep never came because I heard a loud scream come from outside of my room in the direction of the kitchen.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled and shot up from my bed, slinging my door open and running down the hall to the kitchen. I looked all around for Taehyung, but I didn't see him. I saw a crying Jimin and there was no trace of J-Hope.

《》《》

Taehyung

I watched as Jungkook left the table, shaking my head slightly and looking back down at the table. I chuckled under my breath, thinking of how much of a coward he is. Leaving the table like that because he couldn't handle seeing the damage he had done to my back? Or at least, that's why I thought he left.