Try Me, Bitch

Jungkook

We walked out of the boy's room. I glanced back at the pretty boy who had caught my eye since the second I had laid eyes on him.

His box smile was what really caught my attention, and the way he refused me. . . Damn, that turned me on.

I shook my head, smiling and chuckling to myself as the three of us walked back down the hallway, taking a right and walking down a flight of steps. I knew where we were headed.

"What's got you all rainbows and sunshine, huh?" Hobi teased me and nudged me with his shoulder as we passed the kitchen and took a left. We came up to the TV that hung above the mantelpiece and fireplace.

"Nothing, now shush," I replied with a smirk and a blush across my cheeks. Hopefully, he couldn't see it since it was so dark in the room.

Namjoon pulled on a knob that was supposed to be a decoration piece that blended in with the mantelpiece of the fireplace, and the wall began to shift.

Yes, we are so fucking rich we could afford a secret hideout and even put a cool entrance to it. At first, I thought it was pretty ridiculous, but I feel like a cool evil villain when I have to open it myself sometimes.

We walked in, the walls turning from a white paint to stone that had water running down it like a waterfall, but small. We had created this room as not only a secret hideout but also a place for us to relax whenever we felt that we needed a getaway.

There was black leather furniture with another fireplace hooked up. It was a huge room, so to the left of the furniture, there was a long table with about 15 chairs set up along it. There was, of course, a mini-fridge, a TV, and a door that lead to the outside.

We walked towards the furniture, Hobi and me sitting on the couch and Namjoon sitting on the other couch across from us, a glass table adorned with a glass vase of pink and white lilies sitting on top.

"So," Namjoon said as he took a sip from his glass.

"Wait," I said and held a finger up, raising an eyebrow at the glass in his hand, "where did you get a drink?"

Namjoon smirked at me, lifting his brow up as he took another sip from his glass.

"As I was saying," he continued from before, "who gets who?"

"Ah, well, I want that gummy boy. The one with black hair." I smiled at Hobi as he spoke and I stood up to make my way to the mini-fridge to grab me a bottle of water. I'm not big on alcohol.