The escape

Ethan's POV
It was cold and dark, I was crying so much. Grayson was dead and Kate was probably being raped and there was nothing I could do about it. Suddenly the door creaked open and a man lifted me up by my arm. I followed him and he pushed me into another cell. I landed straight on top of Kate. "Ethan?" She said. "Yeah it's ok Kate I'm here" I said wrapping my arms around her. I got of the top of her and sat beside her. I looked her up and down and noticed she was in her bra. "Where is you shirt?" I asked. She looked at me and started to cry, I took her in my arms and held her tight. She calmed down and I wiped away her tears. "I used it for Grayson" she sobbed. "Grayson? Where is he?" I asked. " I don't know but they threw him in here and he had been stabbed so I tried to stop the leading with my shirt and then"- I cut her off by kissing her.

Kate's POV
Grayson? Where is he?" Asked Ethan. " I don't know but they threw him in here and he had been stabbed so I tried to stop the leading with my shirt and then"- He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine. He kissed me slow and gentle. I refused to kiss back and pulled away. He looked me in the eyes "you like Grayson don't you?" He asked. "I do" I answered. "I'm sorry for kissing you" he said. " it's ok Ethan" I replied. I was unable to call people but the flashlight on my phone still worked so we looked around for a way out. "Do you have a Hair clip?" Asked Ethan. I pulled out the hair clip I had in my hair and my hair fell over my face, I gave it to Ethan he started to fiddle with the lock. Then there was a click, Ethan turned around and looked at me raising his eyebrows. I stood up and grabbed his hand as he slowly opened the door peeking around the corner. "It seems clear" he said. We slowly walked out. Ethan was holding my hand so tight. "We have to find Grayson" I said. Ethan just stopped. "Grayson's dead" he said starting to cry. "No he's not dead Ethan" I said. "Yes he is" he yelled. I stood there in silence. "Let's go" whispered Ethan.

Grayson's POV
Kate crawled on top of me and kissed me roughly. It turned into a heated make out and she started talking of her clothes as I opened my eyes. It's was just a dream I thought to myself. I woke up in an empty white room. It was just me and a bed. I was sweating. I had no shirt on and I was freezing. My nipples were sharp😋 I tried to sit up but I was stopped by the pain in my stomach. I looked down at my wound and remembered that I had just been stabbed. My wound had been stitched up and I had a bandage that went all around my body. All I could think about was Kate and Ethan. Because Ethan and I were twins I knew he wasn't hurt.

Kate's POV
Ethan and I walked and walked, we tried every door we came across but they were all locked. "Stop" Ethan shouted. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's Grayson, he... he's... he's ok" he said calmly. Ethan grabbed my hand and started running. "How do you know?" I asked. "He's my twin brother, I can just feel it" he yelled as he was running. He burst straight through a door and stopped and stared. I turned the corner and stared at what he saw. It was a body bag. I walked over to it slowly and unzipped it. I saw Grayson's precious face, my hand started to shake as I cupped his cheek. "Is it Grayson?" Asked Ethan. I nodded slowly. "Grayson I'm so sorry I couldn't save you" I whispered starting to cry. I held his hand and leaned in. I kissed his lips. They still so soft and full of life, suddenly I felt him kiss me back. I pulled away fast "Grayson" I asked. He slowly opened his eyes and squeezed my hand. "Why did you pull away?" He whispered. I smiled and looked at Ethan he had his head up against the wall crying. "Ethan" said Grayson. "Oh great now you sound like Grayson" he sobbed. "Ethan" I yelled. He turned around and I moved out of the way. He ran over to Grayson, put his head on his chest and started to cry. Grayson cupped his head. "I love you man" blubbered Ethan. "I love you to dude" answered Grayson. "Ethan we have to leave" I said. Ethan put his arm around Grayson and helped him off the bed. We both helped Grayson to walk as fast as he could but Ethan ended up carrying him. We walked towards the only light we could see at the end of the long hall. We bursted out into day light, the sun hitting our skin. I tried to open every car in the parking lot. Finally one of the car doors popped open. Ethan put Grayson in the back and I sat next to him. Ethan slammed the door shut and ran around the car basically jumping into the drivers seat. He hot wired the car and took off, speeding down the highway.