Flashbacks

It's back to the way it was, the three of us surviving in the woods. We stopped at a small lake to get water. Ethan was in a tree getting some fruit that he saw and Grayson was putting water from the lake into a bottle. I walked up to him and sat down next to him. "I know about what happened on the day you saved me, well Ethan saved me but u know what I mean" I said. He looked at me. "Ethan saved you, not me" he confessed. "Why did you tell me it was you?" I asked. Grayson took a deep breath as if he was gonna tell me everything. "Ethan asked me to stop because he saw being attacked, when he got you into the car I thought you were cute so he agreed to let me take the credit for saving you. Little did I know that he loved you this whole time. Now I feel really bad. I never loved you as much as he did, he really really loves you Kate and I know you love him to" Grayson just let it all out. "Thanks for telling me all that" I said. "You deserve to know" he said. Ethan approached us from behind and I stood up to face him. "Did you get the fruit?" I asked. "I looked at it from the wrong angle, animals already ate it" he said looking disappointed. " well we got heaps of water" said Grayson as he stood up. I didn't hate Grayson for lying to me, I could never hate him. I was annoyed at first but i don't wanna be mad at anyone so I'm just gonna let it go. I care about both of them so much and I never wanna loose them.

The evening turned into darkness and we sat in a car that we drove into the middle of the woods. Grayson fell asleep and Ethan and I were still awake. I felt him roll over and face me. I did the same, I rolled over and saw Ethan looking at me. "Hey" he whispered. "Hi" I whispered back. "He sat up and grabbed my hand. "Come on" he said. He quietly opened the car door so he didn't wake up Grayson. He got out of the car and I followed. We walked to a nearby tree. "Climb" he said. I began to climb the tree until I could go any further. Ethan made it up the tree too. I sat with my back against the tree and Ethan was in front of me. We sat in silence for a bit just taking in the view. "I really do love you" he said. "I love you to" I replied. He looked at me in shock. He tried to give me eye contact but he kept looking at my lips. I have never kissed anyone in a tree before. Ethan began to lean in, out lips pressed together. My heart exploded and butterflies attacked my stomach. It soon turned into a heated make out and Ethan ran his hand up my shirt. His other hand gripped my thigh. I began to get horrible flashbacks about what happened when I was raped. I pulled away from him. "Is everything ok" he asked. "I can't do this" I said. "Is it me... did I do something wrong?" He asked. "No it's not you, I just... after what happened with Keith i need time" I said. "It's ok I don't mind" he said. Ethan put his arms around me and kissed my cheek. We climbed down the tree and got back into the car and went to sleep.

That morning I was woken up by Ethan. "Kate, Kate, wake up princess" I slowly opened my eyes to see Ethan hovering over me with a big smile on his face. "There she is, good morning beautiful" he said happier than usual. "Morning" I said. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. "Because I found something" he said. "What did you find?" I asked. "Ahh that's for me to know and for you to find out" he said with a smug look on his face. I slowly sat up and Ethan kissed my forehead. "Take your time, you don't have to rush" said Ethan. "Where is gray?" I asked. "He is with the thing I found" said Ethan. "Listen Ethan about last night" I said. "It's ok really, I understand" he said. He was looking frantically in the car for something. "Ethan stop" I sad as I grabbed his muscular arm. He stopped and sat down next to me. I took my chance and leaned him, pressing my lips against his. He was shocked because he didn't kiss back at first. But when he did it felt amazing. He kept his hands to himself because of what happened last night but I didn't want him to. I tugged at his shirt asking to take it off but he pulled away. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked. I nodded and he took off his shirt revealing his toned stomach. "You like what you see?" Said Ethan. He continued to kiss me passionately and he took off my shirt. He admired my body for a bit then he gripped my hips and lifted me up so I was sitting on him with my legs around his waist. Ethan pulled away fast. "I forgot Grayson was waiting for us" he said. "Shit ok we better go then" I said. We got out of the car and ran through the woods. We came to the main road and that's when I saw it. "There it is" said Ethan.

That's all for this chapter guys hope you enjoyed. Love y'all lovelies❤️