Phone

It still bothered me that Craig wasn't dead. We plan to get as far away from here as possible. Hanging around here makes us a target because Grayson is immune and everyone wants to fucking experiment on him. People still seem to find ways to disgust me. We are all just walking down roads we have never even seen before. We avoid woods as much as we can. With a knife in my right hand and my left hand intertwined with Ethan's we all spoke about the dumbest shit. "Yo what if me in my next like sees me in this life's Instagram" he explained confusingly. Gray and I giggled at him. "I wish Instagram was still a thing and I miss making YouTube videos" Said Grayson. It went silent for a bit. "Yea me too" Said Ethan. "I miss watching them" I Said. "You watched our videos?" Asked Grayson. "Yea y'all were my faves" I replied. We found ourselves walking along the highway, cars all crashed together as we looked for one that worked.

Ethan's POV
There is something so comforting about holding Kate's hand. She hold it like she never wants to let go. She's so spontaneous and such a tease. One time she grabbed my dick, kissed me roughly and still didn't let me fuck. I wanted her all the time. I watch her as she leans into the car wearing those tight jeans. Makes we wanna rip them off and take her from behind. These sexual thoughts are so distracting. How could I not be turned on by what she's wearing. Tight crop top revealing the top of her breasts. Tight jeans making her ass look amazing. I want to fuck her senseless but also treat her like a princess.

Kate's POV
I know what Ethan was thinking about. I purposely stuck my ass out as I bent over into the boot of the car. I felt Ethan's large warm hands cup my ass. I stood up and turned to face him feeling his hands slowly slide into the back pockets of my jeans. "What are you doing" He asked in a soft sexy voice. "Just looking through this car" I said innocently making him feel dominant. He roughly closed the boot of the car making a loud noise. Ethan lifted me up so I was sitting on the car. His touch automatically making me crave more. He slowly kissed the top of my chest working his way up. I ran my fingers through his dark hair tugging at it a little. When he reached my neck he found my sweet spot.

Ethan's POV
I know she wants this, I can see it in her eyes. I know when I've found her sweet spot because she begins to breath heavier. Small quiet moans escape her mouth. I run my hands up her thighs and onto her waist. She grabs the bottom of my chin and lifts it so I'm looking at her.

Kate's POV
I wanted Ethan so bad now. Our lips crashed together leading into a heated make out. I'd been craving this all day.

Grayson's POV
I look over and see Ethan and Kate making out on a car. I don't know how to feel. They are totally oblivious to everything and don't even notice the feeder coming in fast towards them. I walk up to it and plunge my knife deep into its skull. Blood sprays over Ethan and Kate making them stop kissing. I just look at them bluntly. Kate gets down from the car and fixes her hair. "Thanks" she said. "Yea and this bitch isn't alone, we have to go" I Said as I looked down the hill there was a whole bunch of feeders coming our way.

Ethan's POV
"There!" I Said. There was a small cluster of corner shops to the right. We ran over and stood outside. " god knows what in there" Said Grayson. " one way to find out" Said Kate. " ok well we stick together, one shop at a time and we clear out this whole block alright" I Said. We started with the small food shop. It was dark but light peeped through to sun roofs. "Go down each isle and meet back here" whispered Kate. I nodded at her and walked away. There was no feeders in sight and there was still food here. I found a broken piece of metal and I used it to lock the back door.
We cleared out all the shops except the tech store. Kate ran up to it and walked in side. "Kate!" I yelled. She ignored me so I followed her. She looked as if she was looking for something. I found her sitting behind the cash register opening portable chargers. She pulled out her phone and placed it in the bench. "Why do you still have you phone?" I asked. "There is no wifi or reception anywhere" I added. "It's a camera too" she said. The phone made a noise. "YES!" She shouted. Her phone was actually charging.

Kate's POV
It's finally working. My phone started to come on, the little Apple lit up the screen. I unlocked my phone and opened my gallery to see a my photos still remained. The very last photo I took was a picture of my family. I felt my eyes swell and tears form, I tried to hold them back. Ethan hugged me and I rested my head on his chest. Grayson walked in looked at the photo then at me. Sadness grew on his face. He scrolled through my gallery and giggled a little. "What?" I questioned. I looked at my phone and saw one of my half naked pics. I never sent them to anyone I just took them.

"That's hot" said Ethan

"That's hot" said Ethan. I playfully slapped his shoulder "shut up" I laughed. "What else we got in here?" He smirked as he grabbed my phone. "Omg here we go" I Said. "Woahhhh what's thissss?" Said Ethan.

 "Woahhhh what's thissss?" Said Ethan

"Omg" I couldn't stop laughing. " I did say I used to watch your videos" I added.

Literally who else's camera roll looks like this😂 hope y'all enjoy this chapter.